I'm Sorry

Old August 1st 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default WHY AM I BEING PINGED AGAIN??? Ping Kyla

???
I thought that whole thing was over.
Peace, love and hugs, and purrs
Kyla

Old August 1st 08, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
???
I thought that whole thing was over.
Peace, love and hugs, and purrs
Kyla

ROTFLMAOWTIME - really - on the floor - *WEEPING* with mirth! Gawd, I think
I may have peed my pants.

Peace, love and hugs, and purrs right back atcha darlin'

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Ping Kyla

"Victor Martinez"
Will in New Haven wrote:
that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now. And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

Me too.

Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 1st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

"MaryL"

"Christina Websell"
"Victor Martinez"
MaryL wrote:
I would be horrified and genuinely hurt if a "real friend" said that
about me in front of a group of people or posted it to a newsgroup
(even

I must have missed something. Since when is "drama queen" some sort of
insult? Particularly when the individual receiving such designation
*agrees* he/she is a drama queen. I've tried to be careful not to insult
anybody on this thread. I do not believe "drama queen" or "having a mean
side" are insults. They are factual descriptions of my perceptions on
Lori's behavior. If I wanted to insult, I could have used other terms
that convey a similar meaning, but I chose not to.

Both terms, used in the way you did, would certainly be perceived as
being insults in the UK, especially spread all over Usenet.

Both terms are insulting in the USA, too.

MaryL
You aren't Lori's friend at all, are you? If you were, you would have
private mailed and said what you did.
You accepted her hospitality, went to her house. She believed you to be
a friend. The least you could have done is to slam her privately.
I'm disgusted, tbh.
And all for what? Eh? I hope you think it's worth it. I don't.

Tweed

And how and why did I get pinged again??
Lets stop all this nonsense 'please'
Love, hugs, purrs, and PEACE
Kyla

Old August 1st 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"Victor Martinez"
Will in New Haven wrote:
that I don't think i will consult you when I am trying to be funny. I
thought it was hiLARious when I wrote it. I think it is funny now. And
I don't think it's picking on Catnipped at all.

Agreed.

Me too.

Kyla

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

****HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER**** OHMYGAWD, I haven't laughed this hard since,
well, EVER!

Me too, dearie, me too - you go girl!

Peace and love and hugs and purrs and kisses and hugs (oops, I said that one
already)

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
news

"MaryL"

"Christina Websell"
"Victor Martinez"
MaryL wrote:
[...]

Yeah, Mary, let's stop this nonsense now!

Love and PEACE and hugs and purrs and love and kisses and sugar and honey
and love (did I say that one?)

CatNipped

Old August 1st 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message
news

And how and why did I get pinged again??
Lets stop all this nonsense 'please'
Love, hugs, purrs, and PEACE
Kyla

I don't think anyone pinged you again. You have simply picked up on the old
thread that was reactivated.

MaryL

Old August 1st 08, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Aug 1, 10:18 am, "CatNipped"
wrote:
"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

MaryL wrote:
I would be horrified and genuinely hurt if a "real friend" said
that
about me in front of a group of people or posted it to a
newsgroup (even

I must have missed something. Since when is "drama queen" some
sort of
insult? Particularly when the individual receiving such
designation
*agrees* he/she is a drama queen. I've tried to be careful not to
insult
anybody on this thread. I do not believe "drama queen" or "having
a mean
side" are insults. They are factual descriptions of my
perceptions on
Lori's behavior. If I wanted to insult, I could have used other
terms that
convey a similar meaning, but I chose not to.

Don't worry about it, Victor. You can go ahead and say whatever
you'd like
without worrying about ever hurting my feelings again. It's not a
problem
any more.

Catnippped is standing on the verandah, looking down at Victor on
the
walk
She puts the back of her hand on her forehead, sighs and pauses
dramatically
You'll never hurt me again, Rhett
Fade to black

--
Will in New Haven

ROFLMAO

I find it strange that the same people who were urging me to "play
nice" are now jumping on the "let's beat up CatNipped" bandwagon. But
really, I appreciate this - it's *always* nice to know who your true
friends are.

Ear Flicks,

CatNipped
I am not on any bandwagon
I thought was funny you take it more than that well that is you

Tell, me Matthew, how *should* someone take it if someone hurt his/her
feelings, and then someone else, who was considered a friend, laughed at
it? And, not only laughed, but published that laugh to the world to make
sure everyone *knew* he was laughing at her.

Like I said, it's nice to know who your friends are.

Tail Twitches,

CatNipped

Wow tables turned just what I was talking about

Yeah, Matthew, eerie how you predicted that. And how satisfying for you
that I'm getting my just desserts. Goody for you, score one for the good
guys!

Tail Flicks,

CatNipped

I asked for all this to end and let the thread die. I along with many
others knew this would happen. I almost begged for this to end.

I am not satisfied nor happy about the situation. I stated before I did not
want this to go one let the damn thread die and start an new one for the
thread drift but it continued.

IMO Anything that happened was brought upon themselves now everyone is left
to lick their wounds and wonder what is next

I still love you and everyone else. I stated before I did not want to fight
just to be left in peace. I promised to keep the peace awhile ago and I
have kept that agreement. But I will stand up for someone when the time
is needed just as others have done

I left certain hints hoping people would catch on instead of ripping into
people which I promised not to do anymore except for trolls

This thread it just went to far now where next is in all our thoughts

Old August 1st 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 1, 3:26 pm, "Joy" wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in

MaryL wrote:
[...]

I would certainly be insulted if someone called me a drama queen or
said I
had a mean side. Making public statements about what you perceive as
negative traits in someone is not the act of a friend. In fact, it
shows
mean side of the person doing it.

No one has done anything to Catnipped that was anything LIKE as bad as
people here treated Kyla. I guess being a regular here grants one a
right to hurt people's feelings without anyone being allowed to hurt
yours.

I haven't seen the wagons circled so quickly since the last time we
caught some white folks on the Oregon Trail. People here have to
toughen up or lighten up.

--
Will in New Haven

***

I am opposed to anybody insulting anybody. I'd like to see this group
get
back to the great group it was, where people discuss the antics and
ailments
of their cats and others offer appreciation, support and kind
suggestions.

I didn't think it was worthy to start a thread about but the _look_
that Sunrise gives Eddy (parrot) when the latter says "meow" is pretty
funny. She seems both astonished and puzzled.

I would love to know exactly why she reacts so oddly.

--
Will in New Haven

Maybe the "meow" corresponds to something in parrot language, and Eddy is
trying to figure out why Sunrise said that.

Joy

Old August 1st 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

"Will in New Haven"
On Aug 1, 2:29 pm, "Joy"

MaryL wrote:
I would be horrified and genuinely hurt if a "real friend" said that
about me in front of a group of people or posted it to a newsgroup
(even

I must have missed something. Since when is "drama queen" some sort of
insult? Particularly when the individual receiving such designation
*agrees* he/she is a drama queen. I've tried to be careful not to insult
anybody on this thread. I do not believe "drama queen" or "having a mean
side" are insults. They are factual descriptions of my perceptions on
Lori's behavior. If I wanted to insult, I could have used other terms
that
convey a similar meaning, but I chose not to.

Thank you Victor. It was actually Sherry IIRC who called me a drama queen.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

I would certainly be insulted if someone called me a drama queen or said I
had a mean side. Making public statements about what you perceive as
negative traits in someone is not the act of a friend. In fact, it shows
mean side of the person doing it.

No one has done anything to Catnipped that was anything LIKE as bad as
people here treated Kyla. I guess being a regular here grants one a
right to hurt people's feelings without anyone being allowed to hurt
yours.

Thank you Will, and I do NOT know why I'm still the subject of such a big
fuss.
I know who my real friends are and appreciate your kind words for me.
Yes, my feelings did get hurt, but I'm over it now. I also know who was
slamming me me into the ground and they now reside in my killfile.
Why are we still talking about this when we could be having some fun?

I haven't seen the wagons circled so quickly since the last time we
caught some white folks on the Oregon Trail. People here have to
toughen up or lighten up.

LOL
My Mormon ancestors traveled in covered wagons
so I might be able to dig one up if needed G
I'm getting ready to post some fun cat pix maybe over the week-end
or next week that might be fun

Hugs, love, purrs, cheers and Peace
Kyla

Here, have a latte
0ooO
(__)J 0ooo0o

--
Will in New Haven
"Reach out your paw if yoor bole be empty