Spot-On - Time to work for ear mites?

Old September 9th 08, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

Default Spot-On - Time to work for ear mites?

CatNipped wrote:

Me too, but the surgery is a bit scary and I'm more than a little nervous.

What I'm having done is an "anterior cervical discectomy with fusion at C6
and C7".

Oh, holy chit! Best of luck to you tomorrow, CatNipped!! I know the
surgery is scary, but know that it is performed pretty often, with
fantastic results. You are going to feel a WHOLE lot better once you
recover.

Good thoughts,
Lynne
Old September 10th 08, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Lynne" wrote in message
m...
CatNipped wrote:

Me too, but the surgery is a bit scary and I'm more than a little
nervous.

What I'm having done is an "anterior cervical discectomy with fusion at
C6 and C7".

Oh, holy chit! Best of luck to you tomorrow, CatNipped!! I know the
surgery is scary, but know that it is performed pretty often, with
fantastic results. You are going to feel a WHOLE lot better once you
recover.

Good thoughts,
Lynne

Thanks, Lynne.

(recapping from another post)...

I came through the surgery well - hurts like hell, naturally, but everything
went fine and I was up and walking as soon as they brought me to my room
from recovery. They let me go home at 10AM the next day... to promptly get
sick as a dog with the flu. I hadn't been able to keep anything in my
stomach from Saturday night until this morning. I was too weak to lift my
head from my pillow and could only lay there and do my best Camille
impersonation (the character, not the hurricane - Greta Garbo's got nothing
on me when it comes to portraying a dying woman!). Ben stayed home an extra
day to take care of me.

But... I feel a lot more human today - enough to hobble to my office and
post this.

Naturally, the cats are doing a fantastic job of nursing me through this
(though Ozzy and Archer seem to think this involves high-speed chases across
my bed to make sure I keep circulation in my legs and my reflexes are
normal).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 10th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

CatNipped wrote:

[...]

Cat (and dog) nurses are the BEST. I'm glad you came through okay and
are on the road to feeling much, much better. I'm sure you're happy to
have that behind you!