I want to ruin the following groups

Old March 7th 08, 12:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default I want to ruin the following groups

LOL....how about with NO teeth?
Kyla
"Stormmee"
can't pull out a cork with just one tooth, Lee
tanadashoes
"Granby"
Ya know I got to tell them now. Ok, I bought this really nice sturdy

Wine
bottle opener. It is too fancy to call a corkscrew. You lifer up an
handle, kind of shaped like an old pump handle, lower the entire thing
over the wine bottle, grasp the piece of metal on one side and the

padded
part on the other. Then, you lower the handle so it lines up with the
side of the bottle. Then, you raise the handle and the cork comes out,
you again lower the handle and the cork comes off in your hand.

So her DH shows her how to work it, and when we spent a week end in St.
Louis I showed her. She decided to open some when her DH wasn't home

and
somehow this well constructed hefty built thing fell apart in her

hands.
She was laughing so hard when she told me. She needs to tell her side

of
this. I spose in Missouri where she comes from, They somehow grab the
cork with their teeth and pull it out!
"

I thought that was Kentucky where they did that.

Pam S. now confused

Old March 7th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default comfort food was: I want to ruin the following groups

You're right and my late dad did the same thing
Kyla

"Stormmee"
yes and my dad said they were always best for toast and jelly because of
the way they curve when they toast, Lee
Yowie
Stormmee wrote:
I am 49 in July but my mom was raised very poor and always kept the
stuff for this at the back of the cabinet, the thing that always made
her mad was when my dad would get the heals out and make toast and
jelly with them, Lee

What are 'heels of bread'? Do you mean the crusts at either end?

Yowie

Old March 7th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default RPCA CUT IT OUT, PLEASE ( I want to ruin the following groups)

"Daniel Mahoney"
RPCC what does that mean kyla?

rec.pets.cats.community

That's where the Cats talk to each other in a 'foreign' language.
Cat Speak. Go to rec.pet.cats.community and take a peek.
My kitty Mosey posts there G
Kyla
--Judge Judy gave the guy Hell and he had to pay the vet bill.
WOO HOO

Old March 7th 08, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"john sumner"
"Stormmee"
I must admit it was very curious to get an email from someone who was
obviously a lurker wondering and curiosity are two wonderful
qualities, Lee

It is pretty nice.

Yeah, it is G
HUG
Kyla

Old March 7th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Don't rekom most of the Kentuckie folk have their front teeth and it would
take them to do that.

Old March 7th 08, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"tanadashoes"
"Kyla =^..^="
Ohhh, now I understand...LOL
KYla
the ky-gene? heh
BTW, somebody called the other day and asked if this was 'Kayla' and
I replied 'there's no one named Kayla here'.
You don't pronounce my name right, you don't get to talk to me, iz
all. heh
Kyla
--marking my 'spot'

I had a telemarketer ask to speak to my mommy once. I asked if he
had a really good long distance plan.

Pam S.

LOL...good for you

Kyla
--watching Judge Judy give a d*g owner a good reaming G
He gonna get it good

Ha! I must have gotten the same guy (many years ago)! He asks (trust me
I did not sound like a kid at 26 at the time) is your mother at home? I
answered "I don't know. Why don't you call her house and see". and hung
up.

Andy
Old March 7th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in
:

"tanadashoes"
"Kyla =^..^="
Ohhh, now I understand...LOL
KYla
the ky-gene? heh
BTW, somebody called the other day and asked if this was 'Kayla' and
I replied 'there's no one named Kayla here'.
You don't pronounce my name right, you don't get to talk to me, iz
all. heh
Kyla
--marking my 'spot'

I had a telemarketer ask to speak to my mommy once. I asked if he
had a really good long distance plan.

Pam S.

LOL...good for you

Kyla
--watching Judge Judy give a d*g owner a good reaming G
He gonna get it good

ps: totally love Judge Judy here.