da wedwink

Old March 17th 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default da wedwink

Lewi looks at Chester and O T and asks, well are you ready to port to the
Hemingway House? We will meet the other cats there. I don't quite know
where to go but I am sure Kitty Schottlands human knows the area. I am
still working on what I want to say.

O T looks at his friend and says "don't be nervus" u iz too haqppi ta be
nerbus. They step into the porter and with a sparkle and a flash step out
at the Hemingway house where Sassy is waiting for them. Lewi hands Sassy
the pillow with the fancy collar on it for Kitty Schottland. Sassy wipes a
tear as she takes it from him. Myown special friend Lewi, I am so happi for
youownself.

Old March 17th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi ports to Uncle Bills house. I just wanted to say I am sorry that we
are having a celebration with your heart being so bad. Life doesn't always
go along with out plans. If your cat family chooses to attend, you are most
certainly welcome. If it is too hard, Kitty Schottland and I want you to
know we understand. We know all the kittens and cats at the bridge are
watching us on this day. Lewi turns and ports back to the others.

Old March 18th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Chester, Chief Justicat of Catmerica, teleports to Hemingway House. He
goes around looking for where the wedwink will be. He finds the place
and makes sure that everything is ready. As soon as he's done that, he
stretches out and takes a nap.

Old March 18th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi, O T, Sassy and Chester come upon the sleeping cat and decide to take a
quick nap before the festivities begin.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old March 18th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Chester wakes up for a minute.

Whenever everykitty gets here, including the bridekitty and groomkitty.

Lucy wrote:
Whin is da wedwink?

Lucy

Old March 18th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mr. Lewi D. Cat and Ms. Kitty Schottland request the honor of your presence
at their wedwink ceremony at the Hemingway House in Key West, FL, USA.

Time: Whenever Everykitty Gets There
Date: St. Patrick's Day 2008
Dress: In our own furs, but dress collars are required.

"Lucy" wrote in message
Whin is da wedwink?

Lucy

Old March 18th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Clarence teleports in and sees all the sleeping kitties.

Where's Kitty Schottland?

Old March 18th 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T jumps up and puts his paw to his mouth. Shhhh don wake Lewi, he is veri
nervus. Her shud be here soon.
. ..

da wedwink Granby Cat community 9 March 18th 08 03:47 AM
At the wedwink Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 33 November 8th 07 05:34 AM
A wedwink! Is everybody ready? Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_] Cat community 19 November 2nd 07 02:40 PM
Da wedwink The Porter Cats[_2_] Cat community 31 October 30th 07 11:37 PM
Setting up for the wedwink Sammy da 'Venture Cat Cat community 25 February 4th 06 04:17 AM