i lost my best friend of 17 years....chumley the cat.

Old September 24th 05, 06:19 AM

Default i lost my best friend of 17 years....chumley the cat.

http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

Old September 24th 05, 06:42 AM
Topaz

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

Chuck, what a wonderful cat. I loved reading about him. I know you will miss
him terribly, but how lucky you were to have him for so long.

Old September 24th 05, 06:58 AM
Karen

On 2005-09-24 00:19:28 -0500, said:

http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

My goodness what a wonderful, smart and amazing cat. He lived a long
life and you were so lucky to have him so long. I wish every cat were
as loved and has as great a friend as you were to Chumley.

Old September 24th 05, 08:03 AM
Marina

http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

I'm so sorry for your loss. Our sincerest condolences and many soothing
purrs.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 24th 05, 09:43 AM
Sandra

Sincere condolences for your loss. You were lucky to have each other. One
more furry guardian angel.

--
Sandra

Old September 24th 05, 11:04 AM
Exocat

wrote
http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

Condolences on losing Chumley. May the many years of
happy memories eventually come to console you.

Purrs
Gordon (lifelong Bessie Smith fan)
Bandit
Snowball
Claudius
Raki

Old September 24th 05, 12:56 PM
Adrian

http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

Sincere condolences for your loss.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 24th 05, 01:27 PM
Annie Wxill

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

Deepest condolences on your loss.
Annie

Old September 24th 05, 03:53 PM
jmcquown

http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Chumley was indeed a great cat and you
went the extra mile to provide him his own apartment! There are not many
people in this world who would consider such a thing; bless you.

Jill

Old September 24th 05, 04:39 PM
Pat

wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.thebluesandthensome.blogspot.com
chuck

I have the feeling Chumley was the first cat to ever own you so completely,
and I know how bad it hurts. Your tribute to Chumley had me sobbing before I
got halfway through. Your writing reminds me somewhat of reading one of my
favorite authors, John McPhee.