Blue Buffalo Cat Food

Old May 24th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Blue Buffalo Cat Food

Has anyone here used Blue Buffalo cat food? If so, how did your cat like it?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

Old May 24th 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Cat Protector wrote:
Has anyone here used Blue Buffalo cat food? If so, how did your cat like it?

ha! you won't believe I just read an article on this

i can't find the link right now, but BBCF? it has mule dick in it
I know somebody thinks Im making that up but it true! I read it myself

Old May 24th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Has anyone here used Blue Buffalo cat food? If so, how did your cat like
it?

Actually, I just bought a small bag a couple of weeks ago for Matilda to
try. Currently it's mixed 50-50 with Wellness Lite. She seems to really like
it. Either that or she doesn't find the mix satisfies her appetite, seeing
as she asks for more.

Her previous diet - 1/2 cup (divided) plus 1 - 3.5oz tin of Nutro (divided)
per day seemed to satisfy her. There was always enough of the Wellness left
in the bowl to snack on during the day and over night. Since adding the Blue
Buffalo, the situation has changed.

In the morning she eats her half tin of Nutro and then 1/4 cup of the dry
mix, leaving nothing for the rest of the day. When I get home from work, she
eats the other half of the tin, then a bit later the other 1/4 cup of dry
and before bed she asks for more. When she was eating Wellness by itself,
that 1/4 cup serving later in the evening saw her through the night.

I'll be interested in what others have to say.

Judy & Matilda

Old May 24th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That sounds cool. I may be getting a job with them part-time demonstrating
their product and am interested in seeing how my cats take to it. They told
me a lot about it on the phone and it sounded like the food my cats should
be on. They are needing people part-time so I thought, "why not?" The pay is
kind of decent too and I'll certainly save a lot on cat food.

I was told that the food has cranberry in it which will definately be good
for Icarus' urinary tract as he has had a UTI twice in the past year.

Old May 24th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
That sounds cool.

What sounds "cool?" The fact that Matilda's appetite seems to no longer be
satisfied since adding this stuff doesn't sound all that "cool" to me.

I may be getting a job with them part-time demonstrating their product and
am interested in seeing how my cats take to it. They told me a lot about it
on the phone and it sounded like the food my cats should be on. They are
needing people part-time so I thought, "why not?" The pay is kind of decent
too and I'll certainly save a lot on cat food.

I was told that the food has cranberry in it which will definately be good
for Icarus' urinary tract as he has had a UTI twice in the past year.

Wellness dry contains cranberry and while on that - her hunger seemed to be
satisfied.

As I said, I'll be interested in hearing other replies.

Judy & Matilda

Old May 24th 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That she has had a positive experience and has found a food she likes.

Who's to say that her experience has been a positive one? The fact that she
asks for more food since the Blue Buffalo has been added leaves me thinking
that something is missing. Otherwise she would not be asking for more -
something she never did in the past.

I have a feeling that I'll be switching her back to the Wellness.