i love how they just know...

Old June 20th 05, 09:00 AM
Kitkat

Default i love how they just know...

Cats are so able to read our moods. It is incredible sometimes. I think
Luna knows that something is up with me and I am stressed and nervous.
She is NOT a touchy feely cat...she has her set amount of time she is
*willing* to be pet and once we reach that limit...she struts off...like
as if to say "Gosh! Enough already!"...even though she peers over her
shoulder and looks at you as if to say "but...shhhh....dont tell
anyone....i liked it!" Then she gives the squinty eyes.

So, tonight, I kept finding her sleeping on my bed. She loves to sleep
there...but only when we are not sleeping there. Normally she does not
sleep on the bed if we are occupying it. She comes in and out to visit,
but lately has been coming in and sidling up to me for short periods of
time.

Tonight, as my heart was pounding in anticipation of this crazy
treatment tomorrow, in comes Luna. Sidles right up to me, curles into a
ball and goes to sleep. I think she stayed for a whole hour.

Incidentally, I can't sleep at all. So now both cats are up and
wandering. I'm so bummed about being separated for them for a week, but
clearly I want to protect them from any radioactivity! I'll probably see
them for about 5 minutes on Friday when I stop home to pick up some
fresh clothes on the way out of town.

Well, that's my late night i cant sleep contribution to rpchb.
See you all on Tuesday (hopefully!)

Pam
Old June 20th 05, 02:10 PM

Kitkat wrote:
[...]

Well my cat knows my moods. When I am at the end of my tether, he
trips me
up and when I am worn out from loads of housework, the moment I sit
down he
honks up all over the carpet! Luv im

Old June 20th 05, 03:47 PM
Philip

wrote in message
oups.com...

Kitkat wrote:
[...]

"Hey lady! You look like you need something to do!"

(cat yacks up a hairball).

Old June 20th 05, 04:44 PM

Philip wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Tonight, as my heart was pounding in anticipation of this crazy
treatment tomorrow, in comes Luna. Sidles right up to me, curles into a
ball and goes to sleep. I think she stayed for a whole hour.

Well my cat knows my moods. When I am at the end of my tether, he
trips me
up and when I am worn out from loads of housework, the moment I sit
down he
honks up all over the carpet! Luv im

"Hey lady! You look like you need something to do!"

I know, sad isnt it??

(cat yacks up a hairball).

Old June 20th 05, 05:49 PM
Mary

"Kitkat" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

My Gnarly clung to me when I cried and looked
at me with worried face. You're in my prayers re
your treatment.