Weez fore!!!!

Old April 4th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Default Weez fore!!!!

Sarrasine: Fore wot? Weez fore food, weez fore kibble an weez fore ham an’
yeah I know why meowmie sez weez fore today so I gotta tell! Lemme tell ‘em!
Me! Me!

Redunzel: Ahem…. We agrees I do even years ‘cos I am even natured cat and
you does odd years ‘cos….well it’s obvious

Sarrasine: No fair! Me wanna tell ‘em why weez fore! No fair!

Redunzel I let you say a bit. At the end…more than you let me last year when
you hogged limelight! Let little me be centre of attention once!

Sarrasine: (Muttering) ‘ S’not right. S’not natural. S’not fair . Me always
centre of attention

Redunzel: Where woz I? Oh yep….Weez fore. Weez fore year old meowmie and Paw
say. I’m just surprised (glances at Sarrasine) SOME of us lasted this long!

Sarrasine (Sulking); Yeah wot about the TP? Meowmie and Paw sez they’s sick
of getting TP outta loo! Don’t act goody goody wiv me!

Redunzel: First compared to you any cat goody goody and second TP contain
bad greeblings you only see if you have been at DaNip, you gotta be mellow
to see the bad greeblings in TP

Sarrasine: DaNip! DaNip boring!You sniff DaNip and go….Ommmm

Redunzel: I’se meditating

Sarrasine: Boring! Boring! You oughta listen to rock an’roll

Redunzel: You call that cacophony moosic! I’m diggin’ the moosic of the
spheres! Is cosmic! I is one with the Universe

Sarrsine: Boring! Boring!

Redunzel: That’s it! You bein’ impossible! I am goin’ to take DaNip toy wot
I have bin given fore my burthday and gonna go top of bookcase and think deep
thoughts. If you wanna tell ‘em you tell ‘em! (rolls eyes) Anything for a
quiet life!

Sarrasine: Heh-heh, bein’ loudmouth win every time with Dunzi! Okay….yes,
weez fore today. Fore years old,. Fore years ago we had annuver Meowmie

Redunzel: (from the hallway) Who I remember teachin’ us if we was cute an’
good an’ all that we get nice foreever home…we all listened and took it
seriously apart from one of us….who seems to have done okay ! Bit unfair that

Sarrasine: I remember first meowmie tellin’ you an’ others but I woz chasin’
a flying flutter thing, woz pretty so I wanted to eat it

Redunzel: At least I listened! I do cute bit so weez both keepin’ outta
trouble! I makes Hoomins cry with big wide eye look, that take practice. It
hard work bein’ cute- not that you’d know!

Sarrasine: Anarchy more fun! Go contemplate the infinite or sumthin’

Redunzel: Rather contemplate the infinite than your bald butt

Sarrasine: MY BUTT IS NOT BALD!

Redunzel: Woz when you woz little. (laughs) You sensitive bout that, I ‘pose
a bald butt would be sensitive

Sarrasine: Come here an’ say that!

Redunzel: Nah. You gotta tell ‘em you made ‘nuff fuss (Redunzel heads for
bedroom)

Sarrasine: (mutters) Gets you later. Anyway..Yes is our forth burthday!
Meowmie gots us toys with DaNip, which is fair I guess ‘cos Dunzi likes DaNip
and I love playin’. An’ Meowmie thinks I didn’t see new fether onna stick
what she plans to gimme later bein’ put in drawer. (sighs) As usual we thinks
of our brofurs and sisfur who crossed the Bridge when she woz very little an’
our first meowmie….but we knows we gets ham tonight!

Redunzel: (From bedroom) Ham? HAM!!!! Sod cosmic harmony an’ all that gimme
ham. I’ll have DaNip an’ when I gets munchies from DaNip I gets ham to eat!
Is Nirva..Nirva…..Whatever it’s called

Sarrasine: An’ best of all I got me a new bed

(Note from Meowmie: I’m not showing favouritism! The “new bed” came Friday.
It’s a DVD sized bubble lined bag that Dave put on the sofa and Sarrasine now
sleeps on. We tried moving it and she went and dragged it back to where it
was so I guess it’ll stay there until she gets bored of it)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 4th 07, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 12:41:11 GMT, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe
yodeled:

LOL! "Sod cosmic harmony, gimme ham!"

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 4th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Kreisleriana wrote:

LOL! "Sod cosmic harmony, gimme ham!"

I think I've just written Dunzi's motto

Old April 4th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:21:05 GMT, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

LOL! "Sod cosmic harmony, gimme ham!"

I think I've just written Dunzi's motto

Lesley

Put it on a pillow! Or a bumper sticker!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old April 4th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
snip bickering sisters
Sarrasine: Heh-heh, bein’ loudmouth win every time with Dunzi! Okay….yes,
weez fore today. Fore years old,. Fore years ago we had annuver Meowmie

Hoppy Purrday, Sarrasine and Redunzel. Try to get along now!

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old April 4th 07, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Kreisleriana wrote:

LOL! "Sod cosmic harmony, gimme ham!"

I think I've just written Dunzi's motto

LOL!

Old April 5th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Marina wrote:

Hoppy Purrday, Sarrasine and Redunzel. Try to get along now!

Some hope! They go through phrases of having quite splendid arguments. we're
just coming out of one of those. At the moment, they are best buddies again
and last night after devouring the birthday ham (They did very well as the
only ham in the shop that looked okay was the thick hand carved on the bone
stuff- ie top quality) were stretched out on the sofa taking it in turns to
wash each other

Old April 5th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Marina wrote:

Hoppy Purrday, Sarrasine and Redunzel. Try to get along now!

Some hope! They go through phrases of having quite splendid arguments. we're
just coming out of one of those. At the moment, they are best buddies again
and last night after devouring the birthday ham (They did very well as the
only ham in the shop that looked okay was the thick hand carved on the bone
stuff- ie top quality) were stretched out on the sofa taking it in turns to
wash each other

Aww, that's so sweet! I just took a nap with Mir and Caliban, and they
are now curled up together, lazily giving each other a lick now and
then. But this morning they had a spectacular wrestling match that
ranged all over the house, up and down cat trees, out in the enclosure
and inside again. You just see this mess of brown tabby and bluish grey
fur rolling all over the lace.

Old April 5th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Sarrasine: Fore wot? Weez fore food, weez fore kibble an weez fore
ham an' yeah I know why meowmie sez weez fore today so I gotta tell!
Lemme tell 'em! Me! Me!

Redunzel: Ahem.. We agrees I do even years 'cos I am even natured
cat and you does odd years 'cos..well it's obvious

Sarrasine: No fair! Me wanna tell 'em why weez fore! No fair!

Redunzel I let you say a bit. At the end.more than you let me last
year when you hogged limelight! Let little me be centre of attention
once!

Sarrasine: (Muttering) ' S'not right. S'not natural. S'not fair . Me
always centre of attention

Redunzel: Where woz I? Oh yep..Weez fore. Weez fore year old

Happy belated purrday you two

Jill

Old April 6th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On Apr 5, 12:07 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
Lesley via CatKB.com wrote:
Sarrasine: Fore wot? Weez fore food, weez fore kibble an weez fore

Happy belated purrday you two

RAFLOL! Happy B'day!

PatM