New Camera Arrived! OT

Old August 31st 05, 09:18 AM
jmcquown

Default New Camera Arrived! OT

My new digital camera arrived yesterday afternoon. I've been playing with
it a bit as it is slightly different (read better) than my old one. Might
take me a day or so to get the hang of things - it also records short video
clips, for example, and my old one did not. Then of course there is the
issue of Persia ceasing all cuteness the moment I pick up the camera, but
isn't that always the way?

Jill
--
The person who rows the boat seldom has time to rock it

Old August 31st 05, 09:28 AM
Yoj

"jmcquown" wrote in message
My new digital camera arrived yesterday afternoon. I've been playing with
it a bit as it is slightly different (read better) than my old one. Might
take me a day or so to get the hang of things - it also records short

video
clips, for example, and my old one did not. Then of course there is the
issue of Persia ceasing all cuteness the moment I pick up the camera, but
isn't that always the way?

Jill

Of course it is. Also, if there's a particular part of a cat's anatomy you
want to photograph, he or she will make sure to turn that part away from
you. I tried to get pictures of the wound on the back of Nanki-Poo's neck.
He wanted me to photograph his nose.

Joy

Old August 31st 05, 01:42 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

jmcquown wrote:
My new digital camera arrived yesterday afternoon. I've been playing
with it a bit as it is slightly different (read better) than my old
one. Might take me a day or so to get the hang of things - it also
records short video clips, for example, and my old one did not. Then
of course there is the issue of Persia ceasing all cuteness the
moment I pick up the camera, but isn't that always the way?

Jill
--
The person who rows the boat seldom has time to rock it

Yay! Weeble's is waiting (im)patiently for picies of His Precious Persia

Old August 31st 05, 11:11 PM
Shiral

They're never cuter than when they KNOW your camera is in the farthest
room of your house from where they are putting on their show. =o) It's
one of the top Five Rules Of Cats. Francesca was having such a good
time rolling around on a sunny patch in my living room this morning
that she forgot this rule, and I got some nice pictures of her morning
case of the Rollies.
Or maybe she felt I'd been taking WAY too many pictures of her Camera
Hog kitten. =o)

Melissa

Old August 31st 05, 11:40 PM

jmcquown wrote:
My new digital camera arrived yesterday afternoon. I've been playing with
it a bit as it is slightly different (read better) than my old one. Might
take me a day or so to get the hang of things - it also records short video
clips, for example, and my old one did not. Then of course there is the
issue of Persia ceasing all cuteness the moment I pick up the camera, but
isn't that always the way?

Jill

Well... (foot going tap tap tap...)

WHERE ARE THE PERSIA PICS?? If you can't post them yet, e-mail me one.
At least an 8 on the Cute-o-Meter, if you please.
--
The person who rows the boat seldom has time to rock it

Boy, I like this sig. It reminds me of some shelter volunteers.
Unfortunately, conflict junkies aren't exclusive to usenet, they're in
real life, too. Gotta have something stirred up or they're not happy. :
(

Sherry

Old September 1st 05, 03:26 AM
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
Heheh, just a couple. I'm still fiddling with all the settings and stuff
This is the rolled up comforter she's suddenly found so appealing in the
closet:

She is gorgeous!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 1st 05, 02:00 PM
Wayne Mitchell

"jmcquown" wrote:

Heheh, just a couple. I'm still fiddling with all the settings and stuff
This is the rolled up comforter she's suddenly found so appealing in the
closet:

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...39164510nYnLDj

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...39164586WFMvZe

She is Precious, as well as beautiful and photogenic.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)