Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Old December 17th 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default Ice Skatink in Mew Yawk

Itz purrfect, Chester! PurrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lucy

On Dec 16, 2:00*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
letz go... da soft iz driwinkin sugar free HC anna me anna barbi keepz
tryinta drinkz itsef... she izunt sharin do... i bringez diz here veri
fluffi blankee... don't mind doze pocketz... err aktuli itz one of da softz
howze koatz... butted when i seed MH bring one i thinked it wuza gud
idrmint... anna blak showz off mine furz gud, chester

--
Have a great day
"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Gudniss!!! Well letz skate an drink hot choklit an snuggl under a
blanky!

Lucy

Old December 17th 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i likez da kooler weafur, it makez minsuf a little stiffer dan it usta
butted i still likez sniffin da owt when its snowin... when we all wented
owt lazt fall me anna chester lownged unner a bush in owrz bak yurd anna
luked atta birdeez inna twee Tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:06:13 -0600, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

we kan srll afur we skatez anna haza nip toddy, tiger

Dat sowndz gudgud! Izn't dat bigbig twee
bootifull? And awl ob da crowdz on Fiftf Abenyoo
lukin in da storw windas, carryink gifteez....

Kissymowse is such a nice time!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/16/2009 6:58:28 PM

Old December 17th 09, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i iz glad dat da soft izunt veri imaginative, bof of herz howzekoatz iz
zatli da same... when hersef finded deze hersuf getted two inna same kulur
beclawz herz haz no maginashun, Chester

--
Have a great day

Old December 18th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Wull, weeee iz furry gwad tew see yerown selfz.
sew dere..grinz bigbig.
Hedbumpz.
Mosey
fur hiz hoam

we iz all gladta be bak, tiger

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="

i iz now, itza gud thing dat we kitteez kan ajuzt da time, Tiger, hopin
he izunt too seenyor fur diz partiklur advenshure

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" Meow Kitties,

Well, itz Kissamouse tyme, an dat bigbig twee iz
lited in Rockyfeller center

http://www.flickr.com/photos/officialstation/318158064/

http://manhattan.about.com/od/histor...ogallery_2.htm

so letz get owr ice skatez, port to Mew Yawk City
an haff a nyce evenink ob ice skatink in fwont ob
da twee!

Tiger, mine luff, iz yoo reddy?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/11/2009 7:21:59 PM

Old December 18th 09, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ok, den letz git started so we kan be readi for da lympickz. She does a
triple axel and nails tha landing. Piglett closes her eyes and goes to the
other side of the rink.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Umkay, gnow wurriez ubaowt da bittiez, dey wint hoam, n gnow iam skayting
awl by mine ownself...wheeee...I am praxtising fur da Olympix, in Catnada,
yoo gnow..grinz Yoo skayte pritty gudgud tew Willow.
Mosey

Well, yez I mite like dat az u seemz petti gud. I duzn realli like
bittiez all dat wellz but den dat wud haff nuthink ta do wiff skatink
wiff u.

"Mosey =^..^="
Heeeeeeeeey Willow, wood yew wike tew skayte wiff meeeeee?
Mosey

Willow would be and excellent skater, she is graceful and always lands
on her feet.
"Fred Williams"

So dat iz wy wee habbent hurd frum hurownself?
Mosey poots on his skates n triez tew stand upn fayles...mrrrrrt..I
gots
ta git reel gudgud sew I kan go tew da Olympiz nex yeer n repreesunt
da
"Ew
Ssss uff Aay' in sum sportz. mrrrrrrrrt. I awreddy tryed thuh
'skeleton'
n thu tuboggin, n fayled on dem...n curllling iz gnot a sport I fink
Iwill twy speed skting or figur skayting
Pix hiiselF up n triez ugin...........
doze inny gurl kitty wanna be myown partnur???
weeeeeeeeee..i fink I gotz et...does a dubbl axl.
Meowmie wuz seeng a mooovee kalled Blades Of Glory on da
TV n was waffing sew hard..
Mosey
Ambassacat tew Catnada
Mimzy n Bobcat skate byeeeeeeee Hiiiiiiii dadeeeeeeeeee
wookeeee at usses...weeee dis is sew funfun

"Granby"

Cats make great figure skaters! It's about always landing on their
feet.

--
Regards,
Fred