Diz iz not rite

Old December 20th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Diz iz not rite

Diz iz O T, Ok so I am a fluffy cat. Da Doktor said I hadz ta stop sleepik
on da bed wiff Gramby. Now, I haff alwayz sleeped on da bed wiff gramby
sinze I waz a bitttie. I iz after allz her Heart Cat.

Seems dey finkz when I steps on herself, wiff da medicine her iz takink, I
leaf bruizes on herself. Now, I wuden hurt herselfz.

Diz iz Piglett and when four of dem bruizez looke like big paw prints, anna
u haz da bigest feetz what wud u finkz?

Yes, am getting him used to sleeping ine one of the easy chairs near the
bed. I would wake up and look like someone had beat me and they were pretty
much shaped like paw prints.

Old December 20th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:40:14 -0600, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz O T, Ok so I am a fluffy cat. Da Doktor said I hadz ta stop sleepik
on da bed wiff Gramby. Now, I haff alwayz sleeped on da bed wiff gramby
sinze I waz a bitttie. I iz after allz her Heart Cat.

Seems dey finkz when I steps on herself, wiff da medicine her iz takink, I
leaf bruizes on herself. Now, I wuden hurt herselfz.

Diz iz Piglett and when four of dem bruizez looke like big paw prints, anna
u haz da bigest feetz what wud u finkz?

Yes, am getting him used to sleeping ine one of the easy chairs near the
bed. I would wake up and look like someone had beat me and they were pretty
much shaped like paw prints.

Dis iz impawsibble! It mus be grabbity! Or
greeblings....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/19/2009 11:11:23 PM
Old December 20th 09, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 21:40:14 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Diz iz O T, Ok so I am a fluffy cat. Da Doktor said I hadz ta stop sleepik
on da bed wiff Gramby. Now, I haff alwayz sleeped on da bed wiff gramby
sinze I waz a bitttie. I iz after allz her Heart Cat.

Seems dey finkz when I steps on herself, wiff da medicine her iz takink, I
leaf bruizes on herself. Now, I wuden hurt herselfz.

Diz iz Piglett and when four of dem bruizez looke like big paw prints, anna
u haz da bigest feetz what wud u finkz?

Yes, am getting him used to sleeping ine one of the easy chairs near the
bed. I would wake up and look like someone had beat me and they were pretty
much shaped like paw prints.

it cud be syykosymmattikal. hug ot.
beauty who is fluffy too
Old December 20th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 19, 10:40*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O T, *Ok so I am a fluffy cat. *Da Doktor said I hadz ta stop sleepik
on da bed wiff Gramby. *Now, I haff alwayz sleeped on da bed wiff gramby
sinze I waz a bitttie. *I iz after allz her Heart Cat.

Seems dey finkz when I steps on herself, wiff da medicine her iz takink, I
leaf bruizes on herself. *Now, I wuden hurt herselfz.

Dat is sew sad. I allus letted Uncl Bill in da bed iff hee iz cleen an
kwiet. I allus sleept wiff mine Meomie befour shee went to da Bridge.
It is gud four a kitty to get cuddleseep wiff herow, or hizown
hoomin.

Diz iz Piglett and when four of dem bruizez looke like big paw prints, anna
u haz da bigest feetz what wud u finkz?

Yes, am getting him used to sleeping ine one of the easy chairs near the
bed. *I would wake up and look like someone had beat me and they were pretty
much shaped like paw prints.

A chare ain tootoo bad. Sumtimz I seep on da chare nex too da bed. We
can still petted eech uther an talk to eech uther bout our mommie.

Uncl Bill fell down wen da Bear tookt him for a walk in da ice an
sn*w. Now hee gotted a bigbig brooz. I kep itted warm wen we tookt r
gnap an will cuddl him warm tonite two.

Purrs dat yoo don't min da chare butted dat yoo getted bak on da bed
sumday.

--
WooToo, speekin for hurownseff an gnotted her Hous
Old December 20th 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

I fink mew shud insist on a sekund opinyon. Maybe from the Nurse
Kitteh.

Lucy

Old December 21st 09, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

da softz hoomin mom also sayed dat da klawz mite maka gramby bleed extru
muc so mayhapz it iz ok fur juzt a little while ta give da chair a try,
Trudi

--
Have a great day

Old December 21st 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Herself moffed da room aroun and her kan pet me all da nite da weigh it iz
now. O T not minding too much now.

Old December 21st 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 20, 7:57*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Herself moffed da room aroun and her kan pet me all da nite da weigh it iz
now. *O T not minding too much now.

Purring in mewnison

--
Maggy May, Sunrise, Missy an WooToo

Fred critical, purrrrs needid rite aweigh The Ajo Clowder Cat community 15 October 9th 09 08:34 AM
Diz iz not rite Granby Cat community 14 October 31st 08 01:04 AM
Dis iz just not rite! Sundance Cat community 28 April 24th 07 04:57 AM
Well, I wuz rite (was Sumfing's fishy) Boogie's Mom Cat community 3 April 16th 06 06:51 AM
JUNE PIKNIK STARTING RITE AWAY Adam Cat community 39 July 23rd 03 11:04 PM