'Scuse me, iz Lilith Kitten arouwn tewday

Old December 19th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pam O'Sullivan

Default 'Scuse me, iz Lilith Kitten arouwn tewday

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....
Old December 19th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Dec 19, 1:00*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:
Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? *We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....

Why, yes I was! What did I help her mix up?

Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Old December 22nd 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pam O'Sullivan

On Dec 19, 5:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On Dec 19, 1:00*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? *We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....

Why, yes I was! *What did I help her mix up?

We gottid a kard frum yew that wuz addressed tew Sugar MAgnolia,
Squeaky anna L.B.
We fought dat mebbee dey wuz cummin tew lif wif usses, but owere
Meowmie sed no.
Sew mebbe dose offur kats gottid a kard dat sed it wuz tew usses?
(Paco, still mildly confused)

Old December 22nd 09, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Dec 21, 10:10*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:
On Dec 19, 5:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote: On Dec 19, 1:00*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? *We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....

Why, yes I was! *What did I help her mix up?

We gottid a kard frum yew that wuz addressed tew Sugar MAgnolia,
Squeaky anna L.B.
We fought dat mebbee dey wuz cummin tew lif wif usses, but owere
Meowmie sed no.
Sew mebbe dose offur kats gottid a kard dat sed it wuz tew usses?
(Paco, still mildly confused)

I'm sorry, Paco! Do you want us to send you anuffer card with your
proper address on it?

Lilith
Old December 24th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pam O'Sullivan

On Dec 21, 10:25*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:10*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

On Dec 19, 5:18*pm, Debby Hanoka wrote: On Dec 19, 1:00*pm, "Pam O'Sullivan" wrote:

Ummm, Lilith, dis heer PacoBell....wuz yew helpin' yur Meowmie tew
write Kissamouse Kards? *We fink yew mighta mikst up sumfin.....

Why, yes I was! *What did I help her mix up?

We gottid a kard frum yew that wuz addressed tew Sugar MAgnolia,
Squeaky anna L.B.
We fought dat mebbee dey wuz cummin tew lif wif usses, but owere
Meowmie sed no.
Sew mebbe dose offur kats gottid a kard dat sed it wuz tew usses?
(Paco, still mildly confused)

I'm sorry, Paco! *Do you want us to send you anuffer card with your
proper address on it?

Lilith

No, dat's hokay. We jus' wantid da offur kitteez tew now dat ifn dey
gits kard wif ower naymes, iz hokay.