JasperDuds hopefully getting his dental tomorrow!

Old June 8th 05, 05:13 AM
kitkatluna

Default JasperDuds hopefully getting his dental tomorrow!

Well, we are sort of on-call for tomorrow. Due to my own health issues,
I had to put it off and if it doesn't get done tomorrow, it will likely
have to be put off again for another month or so. (I am having
Radioactive Iodine Treatment on 6/20...) At any rate, we had a full
blood panel done on Jasper and all looks good.

I'm *still* very nervous about having this done. I wish he didn't have
to be put under. I know it will make him feel better and I know how
important it is, but in my heart of hearts, I still have my doubts.

I am grateful to my vet though. She has been very kind to me and worked
her butt off just to get me on the "on call" list for tomorrow. I have
to bring him to the vet's in the morning and hopefully they will be able
to accomodate him!

Wish us luck!
Pam
Old June 9th 05, 03:08 AM
Mary

"kitkatluna" wrote in message
m...
Well, we are sort of on-call for tomorrow. Due to my own health issues,
I had to put it off and if it doesn't get done tomorrow, it will likely
have to be put off again for another month or so. (I am having
Radioactive Iodine Treatment on 6/20...)

Pam, this is good as it will ensure it is all gone. I have been thinking
about you.
I'm glad you finally posted!

At any rate, we had a full
blood panel done on Jasper and all looks good.

Wonderful!

I'm *still* very nervous about having this done. I wish he didn't have
to be put under. I know it will make him feel better and I know how
important it is, but in my heart of hearts, I still have my doubts.

Well he is older and blind and so afraid of the vet, and you love him.
I would have my doubts too. But your vets sounds like one of the good
ones. And those bad teeth can really cause serious problems. I think you
are doing the right thing.

I am grateful to my vet though. She has been very kind to me and worked
her butt off just to get me on the "on call" list for tomorrow. I have
to bring him to the vet's in the morning and hopefully they will be able
to accomodate him!

Wish us luck!
Pam

Good luck to both of you! Give Jasper a kiss on his shiny little
wedge-shaped head for me. You know the drill. Also, try
singing to him on the way to the vet. It calms my cats down.