Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Old January 18th 07, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Default Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

effect is most
pronounced in infant and child boys. The effects are severe.

To view the entire article, visit
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=53327

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Soy is making kids 'gay'
By Jim Rutz

Soy is making kids 'gay'

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our
children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic
part
is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything
into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just
so
you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are
feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly
escape
them anymore.

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is
nutritious
and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or
drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial
quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're
flooding
your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If
you're
a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your
"female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans
(even
in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps
men
from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and
testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able
fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so
fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby
soy
formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth
control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope
with
that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At
the
extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size
of
the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most
of
the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in
homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other
soy
products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their
infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)
Homosexuals
often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't
remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is
always deviant. But now many of th! em can truthfully say that
they
can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing
them.

Doctors used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent
cancer
and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from
starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy
use.
Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than
the
disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk,
do
you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His
phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a
she,
brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as
seven,
robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far
worse:
He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can
lead
to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and
excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity
today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility
and
uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the
infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics.
But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to
adulthood
and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed by a fertility
clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients
in
soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of
leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for,
new
cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in
adults
- especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of
Israel,
the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on
soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S.
supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the
next
few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in
the
FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal,
energ! y bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that "soy
prevents
cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe
because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure.
Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

Special offer:

Read Rutz's latest book, "The Meaning of Life"

James Rutz is chairman of Megashift Ministries and
founder-chairman
of Open Church Ministries. He is the author of "MEGASHIFT:
Igniting
Spiritual Power," and, most recently, "The Meaning of Life." If
you'd rather order by phone, call WND's toll-free customer
service
line at 1-800-4WND-COM (1-800-496-3266).

Old January 18th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message

snip more homophobic drivel from our resident homophobe (taken from an
internet site trying to look like a serious article)

From "Women's Health" Health Library (full, very interesting, article at:
http://www.womenshealth.com/library/phytoestrogens.html)

"Phytohormones (plant hormones), particularly phytoestrogens, have generated
a great deal of interest in the consumer and scientific community for a
number of years. Phytoestrogens, or plant estrogens, are very weak estrogens
that occur naturally in many foods and herbs. The chemical structure of
phytoestrogens is similar but not identical to the estrogens produced by the
body.

The body is not able to convert phytoestrogens into estrogen, however,
anecdotal evidence indicates there may be benefits from phytoestrogens for
women during perimenopause because of weak estrogenic-like qualities. Some
women report relief from minor symptoms such as hot flashes, anxiety, and
irritability."

Now, any good recipes anyone?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 18th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

It would be marvelous if the time, talent, and money for research to
promote this kind of hysteria was spent on, say, cancer, or AIDS
research.

Sherry

Old January 18th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

It would be marvelous if the time, talent, and money for research to
promote this kind of hysteria was spent on, say, cancer, or AIDS
research.

LOL - good one, Sherry!

Joyce
Old January 18th 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

It would be marvelous if the time, talent, and money for research to
promote this kind of hysteria was spent on, say, cancer, or AIDS
research.

LOL - good one, Sherry!

Joyce

I agree! =o) Alas, there seems to be an unending supply of hysteria.

Melissa

Old January 18th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Baha, as the only person on this message board who has met me in
person, you may wish to comment on the charges.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Old January 18th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

I'd also like that. How about cardiac research (I'm told cardiac
problems are the #1 killer of adults in the USA). Or on programs
to help folks avoid smoking. One fellow I know had a heart attack
that nearly killed him. He got the doctors list of things to
maintain his health. He gets a bit of exercise, changed from salt
to Salt Sense, and keeps on smoking cigarettes.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

ups.com...

Old January 18th 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Stormin Mormon wrote:

Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

effect is most
pronounced in infant and child boys. The effects are severe.

Why don't you volunteer as a test subject? Judging by the
hatemongering junk you post here, a few feminine traits
(like intelligence, compassion and common sense) could only
improve you!

Old January 18th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

LMAO!! Thanks, best laugh I had all day...Soy products turning our kids
gay....next thing you'll be telling me 'It's Those Evil Nips Turning Us Gay
On Purpose By Selling Us Soy'....Sheesh!!

What was it my dad used to say? 'Make sure the brain is in gear before using
motor mouth.....;'

Old January 18th 07, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
meeee

"Shiral" wrote in message
ps.com...

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Here is a second article which says much the same thing.

http://www.mothering.com/articles/gr...soy_story.html

It would be marvelous if the time, talent, and money for research to
promote this kind of hysteria was spent on, say, cancer, or AIDS
research.

LOL - good one, Sherry!

Joyce

I agree! =o) Alas, there seems to be an unending supply of hysteria.

Melissa

And lots of post-grad students trying to come up with New and More
Impressive research projects.