New cat venture

Old January 28th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatArtist

Default New cat venture

I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com,
inviting you to come sniff us out. We're 15 formerly feral felines
training our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. And we're
corporate cats with a cause -- a portion of all proceeds from our
upcoming website, ArtsyCatsy.com, will be donated to animal rescue
organizations.

Old January 28th 07, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

CatArtist wrote:
I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com,
inviting you to come sniff us out. We're 15 formerly feral felines
training our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. And we're
corporate cats with a cause -- a portion of all proceeds from our
upcoming website, ArtsyCatsy.com, will be donated to animal rescue
organizations.

Unless you wish to take part in this group your post would be considered
spam, don't be surprised if someone complains.

Old January 28th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 10:54:42 -0000, "Adrian A"
wrote:

CatArtist wrote:
I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com,
inviting you to come sniff us out. We're 15 formerly feral felines
training our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. And we're
corporate cats with a cause -- a portion of all proceeds from our
upcoming website, ArtsyCatsy.com, will be donated to animal rescue
organizations.

Unless you wish to take part in this group your post would be considered
spam, don't be surprised if someone complains.

At least they missed posting in at least one cat group. The did get
the first three I visited today.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead
Old January 29th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Adrian A wrote:

CatArtist wrote:
I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy.blogspot.com,
inviting you to come sniff us out. We're 15 formerly feral felines
training our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. And we're
corporate cats with a cause -- a portion of all proceeds from our
upcoming website, ArtsyCatsy.com, will be donated to animal rescue
organizations.

Unless you wish to take part in this group your post would be considered
spam, don't be surprised if someone complains.

I have to admit that I didn't go to the site because I don't know the
poster, and I didn't want to risk getting spyware or viruses, etc. But
on the surface at least, it sounds like a very sweet venture, and cute
sounding site. If anyone else has checked out the site, could you report
back? Is it OK?

I don't like spam, but I think a cat-oriented business, especially one
that donates to animal rescue, seems appropriate to post about here. I
know, it's not in the charter. And it's a slippery slope and all that.
Still, I like to make exceptions to all rules, even rules I make myself
and/or fully support. Guess I'm a "never say never" kinda gal. Don't
want my brain to get all calcified!

I would cut this one some slack, but maybe I should actually see the
site before making that judgement.

Joyce
Old January 29th 07, 02:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

On 29 Jan 2007 00:45:01 GMT, wrote:

Adrian A wrote:

CatArtist wrote:
[...]

When visited with a seriously locked down instance of Firefox under
Linux, I noticed nothing out of the ordinary with the blogspot site.
The antsycatsy.com site (
www.artsycatsy.com) resets instantly.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead
Old January 30th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

http://artsycatsy.blogspot.com/

I had to do some URL surgery to get that link clickable.

Hey, Oscar looks a lot like me when I had the gut virus. Cept
he's a lot better looking.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.