Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

Old September 11th 09, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat Using toilet and toilet paper

OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Jill
Old September 11th 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Jill

Thank you for that on such a somber morning-- it brought tears of laughter
to my eyes. Why does it seem so right, somehow, that he's a Meezer?

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old September 11th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

I desperately wanted to see a cat using toilet paper to wipe itself, but
apparently my Flash Player is out of date to see this amazing thing. I'm
updating as we speak.

I I know it's possible to train indoor cats to pee/poo in the toilet (they
do not flush, leading to embarrassment if a visiting friend needs to use
your facilities)

I've removed one litterbox from upstairs bathroom after KFC passed away, I
still have one in the kitchen which isn't used now, but I still keep it for
sentimental reasons in case Boyfie is taken short in the night. He never
is, and I could probably get rid of it, he'd have to be a prisoner to use a
litter box, he uses the big outside.
I should give away the two sacks of litter that I have, too. Come to terms
that I do not need it now.

Tweed

Old September 11th 09, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Jill

Thank you for that on such a somber morning-- it brought tears of laughter
to my eyes. Why does it seem so right, somehow, that he's a Meezer?

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I had to laugh when he "scratched" the toilet like they do in the litterbox!

Jill

Old September 11th 09, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kajikit" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 05:02:09 -0400, "jmcquown"
wrote:

OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Jill

I thought he was going to wipe his butt :P
--

LOL We can't have everything!

Jill

Old September 11th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote:

OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Jill

I thought he was going to wipe his butt :P
--

LOL We can't have everything!

Jill

You have to admit he did a darn good job of covering his poop
though. Bet they wish he hadn't learned that part.

Jo

Old September 11th 09, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

"jmcquown" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Thank you for that on such a somber morning-- it brought tears of laughter
to my eyes. Why does it seem so right, somehow, that he's a Meezer?

That was great, although unfortunately I was eating while watching,
and much of it was, well, rather unappetizing to watch.

Love the burying motions.

His human must spend as much on toilet paper as she saves on kitty
litter!

Here's another video from the same page, having nothing to do with cats
using the toilet. It's about a trendy mixed wildcat breed, which annoys
me a lot, but the commentary from the reporter is funny, and the kitty
is beautiful!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZEgv...1&feature=fvwp

--
Updated expression:

Old expression: What goes around comes around.
New expression: Fw:FW:Fw:Fwd:FW:Fwd:FWD:Fw
Old September 11th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Christina Websell wrote:

I desperately wanted to see a cat using toilet paper to wipe itself, but
apparently my Flash Player is out of date to see this amazing thing. I'm
updating as we speak.

If you want to see the cat using toilet paper to wipe himself, you'll
be disappointed. He does unroll some toilet paper, but he probably does
that because he's seen his human(s) do it after using the toilet. He
doesn't seem to have any idea what it's for.

Joyce

--
Updated expression for the new millennium:

Old September 11th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"jmcquown" wrote in message

OMG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQbHS4YJOMc&NR=1

Amazing!

BTW - there was a aweful lot of water in that pan. Is that normal?

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many
pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

Old September 11th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

I desperately wanted to see a cat using toilet paper to wipe
itself, but
apparently my Flash Player is out of date to see this amazing
thing. I'm
updating as we speak.

If you want to see the cat using toilet paper to wipe himself,
you'll
be disappointed. He does unroll some toilet paper, but he probably
does
that because he's seen his human(s) do it after using the toilet.
He
doesn't seem to have any idea what it's for.

Joyce

Looked to me like he was using it deliberately to cover up what was
already in the toilet. Scratching at the roll of paper was a
continuation of his scratching motions as he turned around on the
seat. And he didn't stop till he had 'good coverage'.

Jo

Poll OT Toilet paper tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 30 November 9th 08 11:53 AM
Toilet Paper Eater Jan Harris Cats - misc 4 April 9th 05 06:06 PM
a strip of toilet paper and yepp Cat anecdotes 13 March 17th 05 05:25 PM
Toilet Paper John Biltz Cat anecdotes 11 August 17th 03 08:41 PM
toilet paper 2 Byron & Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 5 August 17th 03 04:09 AM