OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikuleeby Kitty Name az of 1 Novempurr 2009

Old November 7th 09, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikuleeby Kitty Name az of 1 Novempurr 2009

New! Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy

Fangyu fur dis apointmint! I wil purrsoo da goles ob da awffis an
disacharj mine doodies wif deddicatshun.
MeOwy

Yr welkum!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old November 7th 09, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I gotted diz uppydate fylt uhway.
Duz we gneed uh kittee sekkerterree fur deze dooteez, ur shud I kontinyu
doink diz?

Pit2nya, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Dis furry impawtant. I fink I shud do it myownself if possbl. Cud u
keep copy 4 refrence?

BTW u handld adding Sec'y of Interior furry well!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

New! Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy

Fangyu fur dis apointmint! I wil purrsoo da goles ob da awffis an
disacharj mine doodies wif deddicatshun.
MeOwy

Yr welkum!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Mosey presents MeOwy with a silver engraved nayme tag dat sez
MeOwy
Secretary of Interior

Congradewlayshuons MeOwy, yoo will do gudgud.

Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old November 7th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey presents MeOwy with a silver engraved nayme tag dat sez
MeOwy
Secretary of Interior

Congradewlayshuons MeOwy, yoo will do gudgud.

Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Mosey, dat wuz furry nyce uv u. Wel dun!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old November 12th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 6, 7:29*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I gotted diz uppydate fylt uhway.
Duz we gneed uh kittee sekkerterree fur deze dooteez, ur shud I kontinyu
doink diz?

Pit2nya, Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Dis furry impawtant. I fink I shud do it myownself if possbl. *Cud u
keep copy 4 refrence?

BTW u handld adding Sec'y of Interior furry well!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

New! Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy

Fangyu fur dis apointmint! *I wil purrsoo da goles ob da awffis an
disacharj mine doodies wif deddicatshun.
MeOwy

Yr welkum!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Mosey presents MeOwy with a silver engraved nayme tag dat sez
* * * * * * * * * * * Secretary of Interior

Congradewlayshuons MeOwy, yoo will do gudgud.

Mosey, Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Fangyu fur yur confurdents in minesewf, an speshully fur dat nayme
tag. Furry pwitty an shiny.

MeOwy, enjoying her jawb.