Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Old December 17th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ok komunitee we needz help--fast

Hey, no road trips like that until I can go. The weathr is bad enough that
way for awhile yet.

Hi guyz Gramby red dat postz and bout had a hissy fit.

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
da truf iz dat ifin soft kuld finda rite home furri anna soft wuld drife
hersef der, butted her iza veri spekal kittee anna needsa onli home like
i duzint soft sayed her kant haf no hoomin small kittemz or doggiez
efur... so i thinkz her will hasta stay here, now MH kan go anna life wif
unca bill anna himz wuild be fine wiffa doggiez anna ofur kitteez... anna
furri wuld drif him to foxwoodz, err i meanz new hafin alzo, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Cory" wrote in message
Stormmmee wrote:
well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz
stay... anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail
yoursef barbi, Trudi

When you "mail barbi", you'd better make sure she can breathe... and that
you have enough toonaz to get her to where ever you're "mailing" her to.

--- Unca Cory, slowly tappin' mine fut...

Old December 17th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Missy could you please say the earliest possible date would be in January?
PLEASE, I wanna go to Foxwoods, I mean to visit you all too.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 17, 2:16 am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
da truf iz dat ifin soft kuld finda rite home furri anna soft wuld drife
hersef der, butted her iza veri spekal kittee anna needsa onli home like
duzint soft sayed her kant haf no hoomin small kittemz or doggiez
efur...
so i thinkz her will hasta stay here, now MH kan go anna life wif unca
bill
anna himz wuild be fine wiffa doggiez anna ofur kitteez... anna furri wuld
drif him to foxwoodz, err i meanz new hafin alzo, Trudi

Wen dew hee arrife?
arranging some binkees for him

--
Missy, smiling and giggling

--

Stormmmee wrote:
well you better akt realli upssetted or hersef willz be lettin himz
stay... anna besidez, ifin you wantsa kitty whut like lewi i willz mail
yoursef barbi, Trudi

When you "mail barbi", you'd better make sure she can breathe... and
that
you have enough toonaz to get her to where ever you're "mailing" her to.

--- Unca Cory, slowly tappin' mine fut...- Hide quoted text -

Old December 17th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu, purrs iz gudgud.
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Granby wrote:

Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen
want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy
at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

All I can do is purrr.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 17th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 17, 12:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Missy could you please say the earliest possible date would be in January?
PLEASE, I wanna go to Foxwoods, I mean to visit you all too.

Hee cood port offer for a bizik befour den, cudent hee? someone nods
OK den, da eerliess wud be Janyooerry.

--
Missy

Old December 17th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Granby wrote:
Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

Hey yu gys, its Crismus an you 'posed to giv luv. Don b sefish. TuTu
Old December 17th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Oooooooo dat iz sew rongH leefing dat poor kittY dere. Ifen I see dem meen
hoominz, I will pee in dere fayses!!! Fangu Gramby fur taykin da kitty
ininn.
Bwess yerown kynd hart.
Mosey
frowing uh hisspit at dem meen hoominz!!!
Den purrz for da Gramby

... trudi stompz away, foiled agin, trudi, still strifin fur onlicathood

--
Have a great day
"Granby"

"Stormmmee"

Old December 18th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Jus ta let uze kno dat kitty now haz a foreffer home. When da man from da
faktorie kamed to git himselfz, dat kitty krawled inside da mans koat and
wented ta sleep while da hoomanz waz talkink. When they backed out of da
drifeway, da kitty was still inside da manz koat. We finkz it waza gudgud
match. Piglett just glad the kitty is gone.

O T watches Gramby clean the cage and shudders as she says "that will be all
ready for the next one."

Old December 18th 09, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Dat iz sew gudgud tew heer, fangu fur saying dat. Iam sew reeliffed.
Mosey
Ho kan gnow sneep tewnite

Old December 18th 09, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Granby wrote:

Da dog kage iz in da laundri rum and in itself is a boycat. We duzen want
it here, NO NOT EVEN.

We feelz sorri for himself kauze he is a deaf kitty. He even looks like
Lewi D Cat (RB).

Anyways one of da menz at da faktoie wantz him. Gramby greed to keep him
for tu dayz. Hope dat izn lone enuf for her to get tached to him. He
hisses at uz and we hisses bak and gamby yells don do dat. O T not happy at
all. Me neither says Piglet. He can't haff mine fish tank says Willow as
she prances by.

All of usses iz purrin fur da poor deaf kitty.

If fings get too stressful over dere you can 'port over here and we can
look at da snow.

Harri
Old December 18th 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Dat iz sew gudgud tew heer, fangu fur saying dat. Iam sew reeliffed.
Mosey
Ho kan gnow sneep tewnite

Yes, that is extremely good news.

Amelia