Gud nooz an bad nooz

Old December 19th 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Gud nooz an bad nooz

Da gud nooz iz dat when Meowmie vizzitid ussez tuday, she bringed me my old
kardbord skracher! She seed me skrachin on da wallz an doorz when she
vizzitid befur, so she getted da messij dat I needid sumfing to skrach on. I
wuz furry glad to git da skracher, and I skrached on itself sefural timez
wile she wuz dere.

Da bad nooz (besidez dat we iz still in jale) iz dat I duznt haz a sine
ennee more -- dey taked it away! I wuz tryin to git a mor respektabul sine,
an dey taked away da wun I awreddy had!

Sundance the signless, but with happy claws

Old December 19th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

itz gud she bringed your skratcher... juzt think you iza myzteri kitty wif
no sign, trudi

--
Have a great day

Old December 20th 09, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Sundance wrote:

Da gud nooz iz dat when Meowmie vizzitid ussez tuday, she bringed me my
old kardbord skracher! She seed me skrachin on da wallz an doorz when she
vizzitid befur, so she getted da messij dat I needid sumfing to skrach on.
I wuz furry glad to git da skracher, and I skrached on itself sefural
timez wile she wuz dere.

Da bad nooz (besidez dat we iz still in jale) iz dat I duznt haz a sine
ennee more -- dey taked it away! I wuz tryin to git a mor respektabul
sine, an dey taked away da wun I awreddy had!

Sundance the signless, but with happy claws

"Happy Claus is gudgud fur X-mas !!!

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 20th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 14:23:39 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Da gud nooz iz dat when Meowmie vizzitid ussez tuday, she bringed me my old
kardbord skracher! She seed me skrachin on da wallz an doorz when she
vizzitid befur, so she getted da messij dat I needid sumfing to skrach on. I
wuz furry glad to git da skracher, and I skrached on itself sefural timez
wile she wuz dere.

Da bad nooz (besidez dat we iz still in jale) iz dat I duznt haz a sine
ennee more -- dey taked it away! I wuz tryin to git a mor respektabul sine,
an dey taked away da wun I awreddy had!

Sundance the signless, but with happy claws

I iz glad to see dat yoo haff yur skratcher!
Don't furget to make yur Meowmie feel gilty.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€