We're purring for Anais' hoomin to feel better

Old May 12th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default We're purring for Anais' hoomin to feel better

Mme. Anais, we're very sorry to hear that your hoomin isn't feeling well.
All of us are sending our best "get better" purrs. Just let us know if you
need any nurse-kitties to teleport over to help out.

Cleo
Old May 12th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Fri, 12 May 2006 07:54:07 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Mme. Anais, we're very sorry to hear that your hoomin isn't feeling well.
All of us are sending our best "get better" purrs. Just let us know if you
need any nurse-kitties to teleport over to help out.

Cleo

Fangu, Cleo!

Yeah, he'z gottin an infeksion problem from dat appendiz fingy, an
hez takink Anti Biotikz again while day wait fur da lab resultz.
Buttid I nefur met dis Anti!

Caring fur a hooman iz a full-time job!

Fangs fur da purrz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/12/2006 11:29:29 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old May 18th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

we is glad dat it wuz katched in time, diz iz whut almosted sented furry to
da bridge, so we iz sure you bein der heped hizsef ta katch it, der wuz no
kittez when diz happined ta furry, Trudi
.. .

Old May 19th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 18 May 2006 16:18:50 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

we is glad dat it wuz katched in time, diz iz whut almosted sented furry to
da bridge, so we iz sure you bein der heped hizsef ta katch it, der wuz no
kittez when diz happined ta furry, Trudi

Fangu! Yes, I hafta keep a watch in him awl ov da time!

[Hooman note: Actually, she's been watching me more since I've gotten
out of the hospital - now she sleeps about three inches from me, up by
the pillow; and if I get up to go to the bathroom, now she follows me
in, then follows me back to bed! I think she was upset because I
"disappeared" for 10 days!]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/18/2006 7:06:38 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old May 19th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Thu, 18 May 2006 23:56:17 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

anna I forgetted, you takez your nasty medicinez so you getz all betterer,
Tiger, gifin a head bump to soften his firmness

Awww, fangu.

[Human gives Tiger an ear skritch and small piece of tuna sushi!]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/19/2006 10:31:06 AM