Da Bear an da Stears

Old December 2nd 12, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Bear an da Stears

I gotta tells yoons about mine doggy, da Bear. A fyoo mumfs ago he
foun dat hee cood no longer clime da stares furry gud. Sumtimes he
wood be stuk in da rong plase.

Sew Uncl Bill an Anti Micki, da Bear's Mommy, setted efferyfing up for
da big boy on da firs floor (hoomin note: We have always treated the
first floor as a finished basement) wiff his byootiful doggy bed an
his fud an wadder boles. An da slidin doors ar how da doggies tak Uncl
Bill an Anti Micki four dere woks. An Uncl Bill an Mommy Micki wood
bisit him an so wood widdle Samanfa, his sisfur. Butted I neffer
gotted to see him ouside mine rume on da landing an I missed himseff.

BUTTED, resently he has bin goin up an down da starres. He seeps in
his Mommy's rume on a comforter on da floor effery nite. Sumtims widdl
Samanfa joyns him, aldo shee usyully seeps wiff her Mommy. Wen he
wakes up, he an widdle Sammy take Uncl Bill four his wok. Den hee eets
his brekkus down on da firs floor and den he rests up until he is
strong enuff to com up da stares and be wiff efferywun in da hous.
After his affernoon wok, hee eets up a cookie an rests on his
downstares bed. Butted he comes upstairs in time to eet his dinner up
wiff usses. He take his Uncl Bill four his late-nite wok and den rests
awhile downstairs befor climing up to spen da nite in his Mommy's
rume. I am so prowd ub him.

WooToo

human note: What WooToo did not explain is that his legs and hips are
not better, or not much better. it is likely that they are a bit
stronger but not big improvement. What he has _learned_ to do is to go
up and down, and down is very tough, the stairs despite his problems.
It is inspiring to watch the clever and courageous dog using his mind
to make up for the weakness of his body.

--
Will in New Haven
Old December 2nd 12, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ^=

Fangu WooToo n Unka Bill for telin usses abowt da Bear n doze stairz.
Dat iz gud tu heer dat sda Bear iz doin 'sumwat' bedur, n weh wyl awl purr
laowd h hard for da Bear, n owr Mom Kyla wyl sai sum prayerz fur da Bear tu
kontinu tu git bedur. yeUP.
Lufs n heeling *nosepoinks* fur da sweet Bear

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps n owr Mom Kyla
"Being a cat is hard work, but SOMEBODY has to do it"__Louise

Old December 7th 12, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

'Da Bear, youze be well. I knows about dat stuff since Iz reached
vernerable age ob 16 fur a doggie. Meowmie has maiself checked regular
anna knows when the time comes, I might need a tramadol fishie like
Unca Sammy gotted fur years fur his artritis. Unca Sammy got tired
anna wanted to go to the bridge a few months after Iz gotted to this
cushy IN place. Tell Santa you needs a memory foam iffin youz not gots
one. A blankie isnt enuf when wez get really venerable age.' says
Aunti Mabel

OT BEAR ---MIKE--- Cat anecdotes 5 March 26th 12 10:20 PM
Bear wuz BAD Will in New Haven Cat community 3 January 24th 09 02:37 AM
Cat vs bear Zzzzzzzz Cat anecdotes 4 December 29th 06 04:18 PM
Hey Bear.... John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 October 7th 06 04:47 AM
My cat Bear needs help Teddy Cat health & behaviour 18 October 11th 03 08:22 AM