Dere's nuuffin

Old November 28th 12, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

Default Dere's nuuffin

Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

Old November 28th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 11/28/2012 1:25 PM, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

We was watching the snow fall yesterday and the birds at the feeder. In
the evening we watch tv with our Mommy and Paw. I like to lay against
Mommy's legs when she has her feet up. They were watching Star Wars and
I was watching the space ships fly.

Lucy Lu
Old November 29th 12, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 28, 1:25*pm, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. *TuTu

Dere's a widdl goggie barkin in mine hawley, RITE ouside mine rume. If
she don stop I am gonna go out dere and beet her UP

--
WooToo
SHUT UP SAMANTHA
Old November 29th 12, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 16:39:52 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Nov 28, 1:25Â*pm, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. Â*TuTu

Dere's a widdl goggie barkin in mine hawley, RITE ouside mine rume. If
she don stop I am gonna go out dere and beet her UP

Dat meens der iz lyf owt der. Hear tz sew qwietyu culd hearapyn drop. A
doggies bark wud down grate. TuTu
Old November 29th 12, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_2_]

On Nov 28, 1:25 pm, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

Dere's a widdl goggie barkin in mine hawley, RITE ouside mine rume. If
she don stop I am gonna go out dere and beet her UP

Dat meens der iz lyf owt der. Hear tz sew qwietyu culd hearapyn drop. A
doggies bark wud down grate. TuTu

O pore TuTyu n yer Mommy. Pweez dunt beh sad. Nope.
Keap kalm n dunt u wury ubawot nufun..umkay?
Et oz kold n rainy heer n Pa wint tu da stor n got sum stuf.

Lufs n *nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

"Being a cat is a difficult job, but SOMEBODY has to do it___Louise
Old November 29th 12, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On Nov 28, 1:25 pm, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

Dere's a widdl goggie barkin in mine hawley, RITE ouside mine rume. If
she don stop I am gonna go out dere and beet her UP

Dat meens der iz lyf owt der. Hear tz sew qwietyu culd hearapyn drop.
A doggies bark wud down grate. TuTu

O pore TuTyu n yer Mommy. Pweez dunt beh sad. Nope.
Keap kalm n dunt u wury ubawot nufun..umkay?
Et oz kold n rainy heer n Pa wint tu da stor n got sum stuf.

Lufs n *nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

"Being a cat is a difficult job, but SOMEBODY has to do it___Louise

col an raynne makx bons hert. Catz don tak pils fur hertn bons butt wee
shud. Owr weffer iz warm butt a stormmmmmmmiz on da wey. Weez pwobli
wil get sno! Bes wyushz TuTu

Old November 30th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 28 Nov 2012 18:25:57 +0000 (UTC), MLB
wrote:

Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin
Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

i no how yew feel myself is so sad wen dare is no fudz - beauty
Old November 30th 12, 05:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_2_]

On Nov 28, 1:25 pm, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

Dere's a widdl goggie barkin in mine hawley, RITE ouside mine rume. If
she don stop I am gonna go out dere and beet her UP
WooToo

Dat meens der iz lyf owt der. Hear tz sew qwietyu culd hearapyn drop.
A doggies bark wud down grate. TuTu

O pore TuTu n yer Mommy. Pweez dunt beh sad. Nope.
Keap kalm n dunt u wury ubawot nufun..umkay?
Et oz kold n rainy heer n Pa wint tu da stor n got sum stuf.

Lufs n *nosepoinks*

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

"Being a cat is a difficult job, but SOMEBODY has to do it___Louise

col an raynne makx bons hert. Catz don tak pils fur hertn bons butt wee
shud. Owr weffer iz warm butt a stormmmmmmmiz on da wey. Weez pwobli
wil get sno! Bes wyushz TuTu

O deer, mowr Mom haz ostioarfritis en hur legz n neez, n da col hurtz hur
ulso.
Duz yer Meowmie tayk inyfing wen hut bonez hurt? Pweez try n keap warm.
Dunt wury. Nope. Weh r sening yu bof warming purrs.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps (n Mom)

Old November 30th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cleo da Clingon

We see da nuffin, we see da nuffin,
Nuffin wike it enyware, nuffin but da nuffin.
Batbatbat dat nuffin. Batbatbat dat nuffin,
watch it scoot bak down dat hole, nuffin but da nuffin!

Gordon Kittiez, whu wike sumfins!

On Wednesday, 28 November 2012 18:25:57 UTC, MLB wrote:
Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin

Dere's nuiffin but a nuffin.

Dere's nuffin, dere's nuffin

Dere's not a fing at all.

Now weez reeli sad. TuTu

Old December 1st 12, 05:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_2_]

We gotz lotza sumfinz
Yus we du
n weh wud