Da Bear Wented to da Bridj

Old December 8th 12, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Da Bear Wented to da Bridj

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--
WooToo
Old December 8th 12, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:52:08 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

at dis tyme only love and purrs can heel - beauty sad too
Old December 8th 12, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Will in New Haven wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

"Iffin no one minds us, Cash anna I want to gif a little song fur Da
bear' says Aunti Mabel.

Cash lines up and Daisy-chan to his side and a slow long throaty song
emerges. It isnt loud but it has something like an ancient dog playing
with a modern one and freedom in the mix. It makes one think of jumping
in the woods or running through fresh hay after a rabbit or sitting
sleepy in the sun among a tuft of flowers while lazily deciding if you
want to dig a hole or just take a nap.

Finally Da Bear decides it is time for a nap at last. He's had lots of
runs and loving arms. With a smile he settles in to dream of all the
love he's had and all the fun. With a final sigh, he lets go and
crosses the bridge to await his families right time to join him.

Old December 8th 12, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear
laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired.
Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat
he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he
wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't
kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--
WooToo

Tuxie kitty meatloafs and starts purring this gudgud D*ggy tu da
bridge.
So sorry to hear this.
Pit2nya & Antee Sylvia

Old December 8th 12, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

wrote:

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

Ai em beree beree soree dat Da Bear wented tu da Bridj. Going tu da
Bridj inna sweep iz a peesful wai tu go tu da Brij, ai finks.

Purrz fur DA Bear, anna fur hiz hoominz, tu.

Lorelei
Old December 8th 12, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--
WooToo

Mosey sniffs and sez
"ai m so sawry tu heer uf diz sad nooz. Da Bear wuz sutch uh nise dog, hym
wuz brave tu.
Hym wuz lufed n wyl beh mized.
Ai wyl lite uh kandul fur BEAR

Lufs, en sorow frum us awl.

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps (Mommy Kyla has bad MMS)

Old December 8th 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 07/12/2012 9:22 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--
WooToo

We iz furry sad tu heer this. We nose that he iz at thu Bridge wif alla
those wat alredy went theer, but we also nose that he iz much missed.

--
Sam an Cinnamon
Old December 8th 12, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:52:08 -0800, Will in New Haven wrote:

Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates for
doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for sure an
dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

Will, we are all so very sad to hear this. Goggies become just as
important parts of families as kitties. Bear will be greeted warmly by
many kitties at the Rainbow Bridge. We are all purring for the Bear-
shaped hole in your hearts.

Amelia

Old December 9th 12, 01:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/7/2012 7:52 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
Uncl Bill is furry sad an cannot typebite four long. Da Bear laid down
in his Mommy Micki's rume an he muss haff been furry tired. Beclaws he
dint wak up but wented to da Bridj. I am sad butted I know dat he is
gonna bee wiff awl ob ar ol frenz an wiff mine Mommee wile he wates
for doze ob us leff behin. Uncl Bill an Ant Micki jus don't kno for
sure an dey are miserabl. Little Samanfa knows sumfin is rong.

--
WooToo

Purrs on the way for Bears trip to the bridge and all who loved him

Lucy Lu