ARE THER 2 SAMS AND CINNAMONS HERE?

Old December 9th 12, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

Default ARE THER 2 SAMS AND CINNAMONS HERE?

Oh hai owr gud frendz.
Weh notized dat der r 2 Sam's n Cinnamon's heer, one hoo livz wif Anti Ann,
n da uthur wif Anti Sandy.
One is Samwise, LucyLu and Cinnamon. . Hm.
Is dat rite?
O bai da wai, yu noe Grumpy Cat on da Cheezburgers? Hur has dat frowny fase?
Wul hur bruthur haz da saym fase n dey liv en Ostralia, n Grumpy Cat iz da
mozt populur onlyne Cat en da Wurld. yeUP.
Jest thot yu mite wunt tu noe dat.
Hur ebun haz greetin kardz, uh kalendur n tea shurtz fur hoominz.

Luffs, nosepoinks n hedbumps awl urown da Community
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.
"Being a cat is hard work but SOMEBODY has to do it" __Louise

Old December 9th 12, 12:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/8/2012 7:53 PM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Oh hai owr gud frendz.
Weh notized dat der r 2 Sam's n Cinnamon's heer, one hoo livz wif Anti
Ann, n da uthur wif Anti Sandy.
One is Samwise, LucyLu and Cinnamon. . Hm.
Is dat rite?

Human note:
Samwise, Lucy Lu and Cinnamon live with Anti Ann and Uncle Peter. Peter
doesn't post here. I know there is another Sam that posts here so I
always post using his full name, Samwise. I'm not sure if there is
another Cinnamon that posts here.

Ann

Old December 9th 12, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 09/12/2012 8:46 AM, ann791 wrote:
On 12/8/2012 7:53 PM, Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Oh hai owr gud frendz.
Weh notized dat der r 2 Sam's n Cinnamon's heer, one hoo livz wif Anti
Ann, n da uthur wif Anti Sandy.
One is Samwise, LucyLu and Cinnamon. . Hm.
Is dat rite?

Human note:
Samwise, Lucy Lu and Cinnamon live with Anti Ann and Uncle Peter. Peter
doesn't post here. I know there is another Sam that posts here so I
always post using his full name, Samwise. I'm not sure if there is
another Cinnamon that posts here.

Ann

We dint meen tu confuse enywun. We noo theer wuz anothur Sam anna
Cinnamon, butted we wuznt catfused!

We is thu wuns lives wif Anti Cheryl (ther is also anothur Cheryl inna
othur groop). We lives in Newfunland, in Eestern Catnada.

Myne name is rilly Samuel Moses becus thu hoomins hoo cot me called me
Moses, an wen they gaved me tu Meomie, she thot I lukked more like a
Sam, realizin only aftur thu name stuk that I now had too Biblical namez!

Cinnamon (sumtymes Cinnie) hoo came wif that name frum thu sheltur
foster meomie, an Meomie thot it sooted hur cuz uf all her brown furs in
difrent shades.

We hopes that cleers fings up.

--
Sam
Old December 9th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"Cheryl" wrote in message ...

[...]

YeUP , dat duz kleer fingz up,
Fangu bof bery mutch