The Silly Cat Survey

Old March 25th 05, 01:16 AM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:47:48 GMT, Elise
yodeled:

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Gossamer Francoeur-Cosgrove
Jeeves Francoeur-Cosgrove

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Gossamer: on bed against Mommy's chest/stomach or on couch between Mommy
& Daddy
Jeeves: on pillow next to Mommy's head or on bed at Mommy's feet or on
couch next to Mommy

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Gossamer: Jeeves [glare from Mommy] ... I mean the vacuum cleaner
Jeeves: the nail clippers and the dancing hamster [dances & sings "kung
foo fighting"]

Oh, that's a priceless object!

Theresa
Old March 25th 05, 04:18 AM
moonglow minnow

Enfilade howled at the moon, then scrawled thusly upon the aether:

Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Fevs: Tweedle-dee Feathers
Wuz: Tweedle-dum Fuzzy-Wuzzy-Wuzza-Cat
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

F: On Meowmie.
W: On my chair, or in the warm spot next to grandmeowmie.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

F&W: The mean man that we used to live with who didn't wanna take care of
us.
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

F: Meowmie.
W: Gooshyfood. Lots of gooshyfood.
5. Inside or outside?

F&W: On the IN where it's warm and safe. We used to be on the OUT, but
it's scary now and we don't wanna go back.
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

.... The boys decline to answer this one.
7. What do you think of kittens?

F: I'm *still* a kitten. I think.
W: I'm far too dignified to lower myself to being around kittens.
(Meowmie watches as Wuz bats around his catnip toy. Dignified. Riiiight.)
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

F&W: Just two, if white counts. We both have our momma's solid grey fur,
with a couple wite spots.
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

F&W: 2. Meowmie and grandmeowmie.
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

F&W: dry inna morning, gooshy and dry for dinner.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

F: Cheese. Though I don't get hoomin food much unless Meowmie gives it to
me.
W: Cheese, ice cream, butter, yoghurt, whatever I can sneak when nobody's
looking...
12. Who do you love most?

F&W: Meowmie.
13. Your opinion of TV?

F: It's nice when mewomie lays down onna couch to watch and I can curl up
on her chest and we fall asleep and it's nice and warm.
W: As long as grandmeowmie doesn't forget to feed me, and it keeps my
people where I want them...
14. How many lives do you have left?

F: All 9. I'm a *good* kitty.
W: 7. Meowmie says I lost one when I was a little kitten and got really
sick, and I remember another one when I ran away into the Out and got in
a really bad fight and I came back to Meowmie a few days later all
hurting and weak and she saved me. I don't wanna go back in the Out after
that.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

F&W: to sit in the corner and stay *quiet*.
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

F: Bugs! We've got lotsa spiders here, and I like catching the little
white moths... I used ta catch mice too, but I think I scared 'em all
away. I still hunt my rabbit fur micies, though!
W: Yes, please. I used to hunt a lotta mice and birds and bugs when I was
still onna Out, I even caught pigeons too, and I'd leave their feathers
all over Meowmie's room. It's a lot nicer on the In with the micies
meowmie gives us, though.
17. Favourite toy?

F: Bits of paper. Or pebbles. Or lint. Or meowmie's micies.
W: The scratcher ball. It goes round and round and round allll night when
Meowmie and Grandmeowmie wanna sleep.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

F: Kneading on meowmie's arm when I have a sharp claw that she hasn't
trimmed yet.
W: Breaking into the food cupboard. Or scratching on the carpet and
banging the cupboard doors.
19. Most embarrassing moment?

F: When I was still woozy from what Meowmie called 'getting fixed' and I
tried to jump on things and I kept falling down.
W: I never embarrass myself. I am perfectly dignified. There is no
evidence that I act like that hooligan brother of mine that still thinks
he's a kitten and you can't prove that there is!
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

F: Meowmie calls me diva 'cause she says I'm a girly cat. Meowmie also
calls me crackhead when I get into the catnip.
W: Right now Meowmie calls me 'tummy slut' a lot. Meowmie and
Grandmeowmie also call me 'fuzzbutt' 'cause I got a lot of fur and I know
how to show it off.

Maeve, dictated by Fevs and Wuz
--
^..^ http://volatiledreams.deep-ice.com ^..^

After all, we only go around once.
There's really no time to be afraid.

Old March 25th 05, 07:09 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Ping, but Mommy call me Pingaling da dingaling
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Anywhere, but mostly onna tiled room when Mommy lets us out dere
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

The suck-monster
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

lotsa other cats to play with
5. Inside or outside?

In - I was onna out for a while, but I found this hows & got in, but it was
dark & spooky, so I cried. Den some people came to wer I was, carrying a
liyt, so I ran over to them. They scooped me up and carried me to where it
wasn't dark & spooky.
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

No - but I kinda like this girl-kitty dat lives in Texas, her name is
Bandit, and she got some nasty burns from da mean ol TED. She has very
pretty green eyes.
7. What do you think of kittens?

Will they play with me? If they will play with me, I like them.
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Lemme see: tan, brown, almost-black brown. Mommy also say I have some grey
on my belly. Dat's 4. If you count my white whiskers, 5... and if you add
in my pretty blue eyes, 6!!! Mommy say I a cat of many colors!!!
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

2
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

GOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGO OSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHYGOOSHY,
but I don't get it furry often - Mommy say it give me da poopies
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Hoomins eat? Lern sumfin efury day!
12. Who do you love most?

Mommy!!!! Daddy!!!! Mommy!!!! Daddy!!!! Mommy!!!! Daddy!!!!Mommy!!!!
Daddy!!!!
13. Your opinion of TV?

I sometimes see kitties on it, so it can't be all bad
14. How many lives do you have left?

Mommy say 8 - cus when I found dem, I was werin a collar dat was gettin
tiyt.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

See kwestun #3
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Birdies are fun to watch
17. Favourite toy?

Do I hafta chooz??? I likes dem all!!!
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Mommy yell at me when I clim da fings she call KER TANS.
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Mommy took a pitcher of me whilst I was washing myself. Dat not nice of
Mommy. And now I find she try to put it onna web! Mommy mean!!!
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

King Ping

Old March 25th 05, 08:00 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Ernie
Mimi
Moe
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Ernie: onna bed
Mimi: Mommy's desk
Moe: anywhere near Mommy
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Ernie: Da Sucky-monster
Mimi: TED
Moe: Lizzie
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Ernie: a soft place to sleep
Mimi: Mommy... and twisties
Moe: Mommy
5. Inside or outside?

All 3: in!!!
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Ernie: no
Mimi: I has a furry hansom boyfriend named Boyfriend
Moe: Ewwwwwwwwwww - cooties!!!!
7. What do you think of kittens?

All 3: We're FUN!!!
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Ernie: 2, white & grey stripey spots
Mimi: 3, white & grey stripey spots and a few splashes of orange
Moe: 2, white & grey stripey patches
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

All 3: just Mommy & Daddy
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Ernie: either
Mimi: dry
Moe: gooshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Favourite hoomin food?

Ernie: chicken
Mimi: hoomin food - yuk!
Moe: I liyk it all - Mommy say I even eat CORN!
12. Who do you love most?

Ernie: Mommy, den Daddy, den Ping, Weeble, Mimi, Moe, Lizzie, Tennessee &
Smokey
Mimi: Mommy, den Boyfriend, Daddy, Weeble, Ernie, Moe, Ping, Lizzie,
Tennessee & Smokey
Moe: Mommy, den Daddy, Weeble, Ernie, Mimi, Ping, Tennessee & Smokey
13. Your opinion of TV?

Ernie: noisy
Mimi: noisy
Moe: noisy, but makes Mommy's lap stay still for luvins
14. How many lives do you have left?

All 3: 9
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Ernie: Mommy say see kwestun #3
Mimi: makes us work harder to cover da floor with our pretty fur
Moe: Get alla da kitties outta da room!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

All 3: birdies
17. Favourite toy?

Ernie: Ping!
Mimi: twisties!
Moe: bottle caps!
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Ernie: gettin onna counters
Mimi: eating (Mommy say I fluffly - too fluffy)
Moe:: I a good girl, I not do such things!
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Ernie: Mommy finding me in my superman pose (Weeble taught me)
Mimi: napping onna bed wif Mommy, I rolled over and fell off! (Mommy say I
did it twice within 10 minutes)
Moe: gettin caught cuddled wif grumpy ol Tennessee
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Ernie: Superman
Mimi: Princess Mimi
Moe: Supergirl

Old July 16th 05, 05:07 PM
David Stevenson

Enfilade wrote
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

NP: Nanki Poo
MK: Minke

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

NP: Bed
MK: Bed

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

NP: Car
MK: What?

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

NP: Bed
MK: Nanki Poo

5. Inside or outside?

NP: Out
MK: Out

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

NP: No
MK: No

7. What do you think of kittens?

NP: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggg ggggggghhhhhh !!
Minke was a most annoying kitten and now he's a most annoying cat!
MK: ???

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

NP: Three: not only the normal two of any Siamese, but I have white tips
to my front paws.
MK: Two, being Siamese. Why does Nanki Poo have white tips to his front
paws?

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

NP: Two
MK: Two

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

NP: Food is food
MK: Whatever

11. Favourite hoomin food?

NP: Chicken, meat
MK: Chicken, anything really

12. Who do you love most?

NP: Me
MK: Nanki Poo

13. Your opinion of TV?

NP: zzzzzzzzzzzz
MK: What's TV?

14. How many lives do you have left?

NP: Nine
MK: Nine

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

NP: Making too much noise
MK: Scaring poor cats

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

NP: I like catching frogs and seeing them jump
MK: I wish birds would play with me more

17. Favourite toy?

NP: ???????
MK: Nanki Poo

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

NP: Walking on their food
MK: Nothing much

19. Most embarrassing moment?

NP: I'm sure I meant to ...
MK: ?????????

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

NP: Poo
MK: Minks

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old July 16th 05, 10:05 PM
Alison

--"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Enfilade wrote
1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including

hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Kim

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the hewmans bed

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would

it
be?

The cat next door

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what

would
it be?

My mum

5. Inside or outside?

Outside

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

A lady never kisses and tells

7. What do you think of kittens?.

I like kittens as long as they're someone elses.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

One, black

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

I'll eat anything. Does my bum look big in this ?

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Chicken

12. Who do you love most?.

Depends who's feeding me

13. Your opinion of TV?

Pfffht

14. How many lives do you have left?.

At least 8

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To sit in the cupboard under the stairs.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Mice, live baby ones. I bring them home for my hoomins to chase
around the living room.

17. Favourite toy?.

The dog . He's smaller than me, heh

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Dont allow? I'm the boss!

19. Most embarrassing moment?

I never do embarrassing things.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Madame Stinky

Old July 17th 05, 12:29 AM
Hans Schrøder

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

We asked our hoomin to help us with this, we don't understand computers that
well, we only know that parts of it are warm, nice sleeping places...

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Te: Nightride Teti av Ochremenko (N) (I'm Tinùviel's son)
Ti: Tinùviel av Ochremenko (N) (I'm Teti's mother, sometimes I regret it...)

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Te: In bed when it's cold, on the kitchen table when it's hot)
Ti: Bed, or right beside it

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Te: Nothing, I love everything life has to offer me.
Ti: Teti, when he is in his worst moods

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Te: Tinùviel
Ti: Teti

5. Inside or outside?

Te: Inside
Ti: Inside

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Te: My hoomin lets me have a girl friend stay over for a few days from time
to time. He says it makes him able to pay for some of my food...
Ti: Of course I have, how could I have had two litters if not?

7. What do you think of kittens?

Te: Love them! I have been baby-sitting my sister's kittens, and I love to
play with them
Ti: Kittens are lovely, but I don't want them to stay with me for more than
twelve weeks...

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Te: Black and silver, my hoomin says I'm a classic tabby
Ti: Blue tortoise

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Te: One
Ti: One

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Te: I eat everything, but usually I get dry food.
Ti: I like the dry food best.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Te: Ham or tuna
Ti: Tuna

12. Who do you love most?

Te: My hoomin
Ti: My hoomin

13. Your opinion of TV?

Te: Not interesting at all
Ti: ??

14. How many lives do you have left?

Te: Nine
Ti: Eight, I fell down from the window once

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Te: I can hunt it
Ti: Scaring me to go under the bed and stay there

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Te: Bugs
Ti: Bugs

17. Favourite toy?

Te: Tinùviel and a small toy mouse
Ti: Small clips to close plastic bags with

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Te: Investigating the waste basket
Ti: Throwing clothes out of the cupboard

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Te: When Hans (my hoomin) managed to make me land into a bucket of water
because I was hunting a laser pen beam.
Ti: When I fell down from the window, and had to hide under a car until my
hoomin's then-to-be wife came to pick me up

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Te: The Pig
Ti: Litja (Norwegian: means 'The Little One')

Teti and Tinùviel

Old July 17th 05, 12:55 AM
Trish

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Sookey-Boo
Peepers
Squirrel

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Sookey-Boo - wherever the stinky dog wants to sleep
Peepers - in the laundry basket
Squirrel - anywhere and everywhere, I just want attention!

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Sookey-Boo - unopened cat food
Peepers - empty food bowls
Squirrel - can I bounce in hell?

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Sookey-Boo - I refuse to leave my confy home and go to the bridge!
Peepers - food, lots of it
Squirrel - can I bounce at the bridge?

5. Inside or outside?

Sookey-Boo - inside only
Peepers - inside only, my outside life sucked big time, no more of that
Squirrel - inside, lots to bounce on there

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Sookey-Boo - hrmmffff I'm da man! errr no
Peepers - does food count?
Squirrel - does the dog count?

7. What do you think of kittens?

Sookey-Boo - swat swat swat
Peepers - will they steal my food?
Squirrel - I was the cutest kitten ever!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Sookey-Boo - two, brown and caramel, oh wait I have a white crest on my neck
(tabby)
Peepers - two, all black with one white toe, not telling which one!
Squirrel - two, dark brown and light brown (tabby)

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Sookey-Boo - two, I need more!
Peepers - two, four hands to feed me, ahhhh heaven!
Squirrel - two, does the dog count?

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Sookey-Boo - wet, unless I steal dry
Peepers - dry only, wet gives me very bad gas and I cry
Squirrel - wet and dry, lucky me!

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Sookey-Boo - chicken, but begging doesn't work anymore
Peepers - I don't like human food
Squirrel - I don't like human food

12. Who do you love most?

Sookey-Boo - depends on the time of day
Peepers - everyone, I'm too smart to play favourites
Squirrel - the dog

13. Your opinion of TV?

Sookey-Boo - I'm a computer cat, the keyboard makes a perfect bed
Peepers - do I have to be awake to watch TV?
Squirrel - ohhh I love the fast cars and my reflection

14. How many lives do you have left?

Sookey-Boo - 1, hoping a new formula for cat lives gets discovered
Peepers - 6 most likely, my outside life wasn't so good, a dog bit my tail
off, I think that was a big life gone
Squirrel - all 9

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Sookey-Boo - to clean my mat of course
Peepers - it's a monster in disguise
Squirrel - the cord is a great toy

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Sookey-Boo - neither
Peepers - neither
Squirrel - neither

17. Favourite toy?

Sookey-Boo - cat dancer
Peepers - cat dancer
Squirrel - my tail

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Sookey-Boo - howling all night
Peepers - chasing the dog
Squirrel - stealing the dogs toys

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Sookey-Boo - when I had a hemotoma on my ear and had to wear a collar,
people laughed at me
Peepers - when I climbed up the xmas tree and cried to get down
Squirrel - when I was bouncing and bounced on the dogs back ooops!

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Sookey-Boo - His Highness
Peepers - Cutie
Squirrel - Kitten

Old July 17th 05, 03:20 AM
CATherine

Enfilade wrote
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Sheba the Queen
Robin the Lovebug
King Djoser

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

All three cats: Meowmy's bed

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Sheba: Djoser
Robin: the harness and leash
Djoser: Sheba

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Sheba: food
Robin: Meowmy
Djoser: Meowmy

5. Inside or outside?

All three cats: inside; but in protest

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Sheba: My beloved Max; and then Amber. Both RB, sadly
Robin: I would love to play post office or any other game with with a
boy/girlfriend.
Djoser: All I need is Meowmy for love

7. What do you think of kittens?

Sheba: vermin
Robin: fun toys!
Djoser: I am not sharing my Meowmy!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Sheba: four, as I am tortishell
Robin: blue and a bit of white
Djoser: I am all satin black

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

All three cats: two

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Sheba: all kinds of fiid
Robin: dry
Djoser: dry

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Sheba: anything
Robin: roast chicken and turkey
Djoser: roast chicken and turkey

12. Who do you love most?

all three cats: Meowmy

13. Your opinion of TV?

All three cats: uninteresting, unless there is a nature or Audubon
show

14. How many lives do you have left?

Sheba: 8, I was attacked by a coyote when I was young
Robin: 9, I have led a charmed life
Djoser: 8, a mean man dumped me in the country in the winter and then
Meowmy rescued me

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

all three cats: to stay hidden in the closet

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Sheba: food
Robin and Djoser: something to hone our hunting skills and then eat

17. Favourite toy?

Sheba: leather string
Robin: laser light
Djoser: The Feathered Flyer

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Sheba: trying to steal hoomin food
Robin: trying to sneak outside
Djoser: picking on Sheba

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Sheba: when I wet myself with fear at TEDs
Robin: when I fell off the bed while asleep
Djoser: when I slipped ond fell flat on ice while chasing a bunny

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Sheba: Pretty little girl
Robin: Lovebug
Djoser: Sweet boy

--
CATherine
Old July 17th 05, 05:27 PM
Wayne Mitchell

[piggy-backing, since the original is not on my server]

Enfilade wrote
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Will: William of Orange

Heidi: Heidi

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

W: The window shelf in Paw's bedroom

H: Upstairs hallway, living room sofa, tool bench in the cellar
-- I've got lots of 'em.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

W: I've had more than enough of the stinky stuff I have to
breathe from that AeroKat thingy before I get my treats.

H: The front door; we don't use it because we don't get to go
out, and if nobody could come in, I wouldn't have to keep
dodging down cellar.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

W: My new Forever Home and my hoomins.

H: Lots of kibbles (oh, and can I please take my brush, too?)

5. Inside or outside?

W: Inside, but I'd like to have some Out time.

H: Inside. I was Out for a few weeks and I almost died of
hunger. There was no kibbles!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

W: Just one -- dilute orange, with a little darker striping. I
look a lot like Britta's Vino, only I've got a tail.

H: Three -- brown, pale orange, black. I'm a long-haired
torby.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Both: Three, but the older ones are only good for skritches,
not for food. And we have to watch out for them when they move
around.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Both: Dry. Paw tried to put water on our kibble a coupla
times, but we made it very clear that was not allowed.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

W: That's the only bad thing about my new Forever Home. When I
first got here, I would always come and sit up to the table,
making it clear, in a very polite manner, that I expected to get
hoomin food. But I never got any (sigh), so I finally gave up
and don't pay much attention to the hoomins eating any more.

H: I'm not interested in hoomin food.

12. Who do you love most?

W: Paw

H: I love people who skritch me and brush me -- only it takes a
long time to be sure they're safe.

13. Your opinion of TV?

W: No interest.

H: It's a good thing because it anchors hoomins, so you can
settle in right next to them and get skritches.

14. How many lives do you have left?

W: Maybe about six. Not too bad for an 11-year-old.

H: Eight, I guess, but the Out just about scared me out the
rest of them.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

W: It's hard to tell, but I don't trust it and I don't like the
noise, so I stay a long ways away from it. I just hope that my
Paw knows what he is doing.

H: I've been trying to figure it out. I'd like to get close
and see what it's doing, but the noise makes me nervous when I'm
too close.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

W: I like watching birds through the window, and I like playing
with the mice that Heidi brings up from down cellar.

H: I'm a real good mouse catcher.

17. Favourite toy?

W: I like strings, as long as there's a hoomin attached to the
other end.

H: Anything my hoomins will push under a door for me.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Both: Lying down on whatever the hoomins are working at, like
keyboards and picture puzzles.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

W: Rolling off the edge of things. I don't like that, but
somehow I keep doing it.

H: Oh, I would never do anything gauche.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

W: Sweet William

H: Your Fluffiness

Both: Foolish Feline; Pain (Utter Pain, Complete Pain,
Painful P. Pussycat, etc.); Pusstiferous Pessycat;
Hey! You with the fur on you

--

Wayne M.

Silly cat moments Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 August 30th 04 06:46 AM
Silly hoomin! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 13 April 7th 04 02:08 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
silly kitty.... Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 18 December 21st 03 09:19 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM