The Silly Cat Survey

Old July 17th 05, 06:45 PM
Jo Firey

Enfilade wrote
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Jake or preferably Jacob
Molly

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Jake: I'm not telling. THey might find me
Molly: The boys beds. Preferably with the boys in them

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Jake: Blue Jays (I've sent my fair share)
Molly: All the other cats in the neighborhood

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Jake: My Black stuffed cat
Molly: Jake

5. Inside or outside?

Jake: Out
Molly: Out

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Jake: I used to have a playmate named Oreo but he got moved away
Molly: Does my kittens Dad count? I barely knew him

7. What do you think of kittens?

Jake: Really annoying, and too small to hit
Molly: I think they are very interesting. Did I ever have that much
energy?

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Jake: I'm a Sealpoint Siamese. Servent of the Gods. Master of all earthly
lifeforms
Molly: They say I'm a Calico. White spots and Orange stops and Grey tabby
spots.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

JakeandMolly: Two full time. Lots of part time help

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

JakeandMolly: Dry. Mixture of assorted brands. And the occasional shrimp
or ray tuna.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

JakeandMolly: We do not eat after the slaves.

12. Who do you love most?

Jake: When Mommy wears a nice fuzzy sweater. I love makin biscuits
Molly: When the food and water bowls stay full and the back door stays open

13. Your opinion of TV?

JAkeandMolly: Well it does keep the hoomins home and available to serve

14. How many lives do you have left?

Jake: About six
Molly: About five

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

JakeandMolly: We never stay around long enough to figure out what it does.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

JakeandMolly: If it moves its prey

17. Favourite toy?

Jake: DOn't tell anyone but I've got this really cool black cat stashed
under the bookcase
Molly: The leopard spotten thing on the stick with feathers on the end.
Jake

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Allow? Us?

19. Most embarrassing moment?

We do not make mistakes, therefore we do not get embarrassed. We do on
occasion choose to entertain the slaves however

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Jake: Jakitty
Molly: Babbygirl

--

Posted for the master and mistress by Jofirey

Silly cat moments Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 August 30th 04 06:46 AM
Silly hoomin! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 13 April 7th 04 02:08 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
silly kitty.... Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 18 December 21st 03 09:19 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM