Christy Obituary

Old December 31st 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne

Default Christy Obituary

There's not much information, but Kili's obituary is online, at
http://legacy.com/TBO/Obituaries.asp...onId=121997580

TIPTON, Christine V., 40, of Zephyrhills, passed away December 27,
2008. She is survived by a loving family and friends. Brewer & Sons
Funeral Home (813) 835-4991
Published by TBO.com on 12/31/2008

Judging by the telephone number, this should be the funeral home
information:

Brewer & Sons Funeral Home
South Tampa Chapel
3328 S. Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33629
813-835-4991

There does not appear to be an online obituary from the funeral home
site as of yet. The Zephyrhills News site (http://
www.zephyrhillsnews.com) appears to update weekly - tomorrow.

Jeanne Hedge
Old December 31st 08, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Thank you for this info, Jeanne.
Christine

Old December 31st 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanne

On Dec 31, 10:10*am, "Christine Burel" wrote:
Thank you for this info, Jeanne.

You are welcome.

I forgot to include a link to Brewer & Sons' website:
http://www.brewerfuneral.com

If anyone is so inclined, there are driving directions.

Jeanne Hedge
(via google groups)
Old December 31st 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

I just spoke with a very kind lady at the funeral Home. Christy was cremated
there. She told me that there is not a service scheduled with the home.
She had no other information. I'll be watching, also, for more news.
Charleen

Old January 1st 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

I just spoke with a very kind lady at the funeral Home. Christy was
cremated
there. She told me that there is not a service scheduled with the home.
She had no other information. I'll be watching, also, for more news.
Charleen

Thank you for the info Charleen. I didn't realize Christy was 40 years old.
I thought she was in her 30's.
So sad, and if anyone has an address I can mail a sympathy card to Allen,
or his e-mail address I could send him an e-mail, could you please e-mail it
to me at .
Goodbye sweet Christy
Love
Kyla

"Jeanne"

Old January 2nd 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark B.

bye Christy........{coffin lid slams shut}

"Jeanne" wrote in message
There's not much information, but Kili's obituary is online, at
http://legacy.com/TBO/Obituaries.asp...onId=121997580

TIPTON, Christine V., 40, of Zephyrhills, passed away December 27,
2008. She is survived by a loving family and friends. Brewer & Sons
Funeral Home (813) 835-4991
Published by TBO.com on 12/31/2008

Judging by the telephone number, this should be the funeral home
information:

Brewer & Sons Funeral Home
South Tampa Chapel
3328 S. Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, FL 33629
813-835-4991

There does not appear to be an online obituary from the funeral home
site as of yet. The Zephyrhills News site (http://
www.zephyrhillsnews.com) appears to update weekly - tomorrow.

Jeanne Hedge

Christy Died jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 28 January 6th 09 06:45 AM
Update 0n Christy Lesley Cat anecdotes 6 December 29th 08 12:18 PM
About kili/Christy Matthew[_3_] Cat anecdotes 2 December 8th 08 10:21 PM
Christy Update Rhonda Cat anecdotes 9 December 22nd 06 08:51 PM