Conan Cliff Notes

Old June 18th 05, 08:34 AM
Meghan Noecker

On 17 Jun 2005 16:32:02 -0700, "Candace" wrote:

Well, I don't see why it would be an issue to say who contributed if
the person in charge wanted to do that...as long as last names were not
mentioned.

If it comes to actually collecting the money, we can list the user
names. That's how we know everybody here anyway. There's no need to
use full names for people who don't want their full name listed. The
only person who seems to care about recognition is Phillip anyway, and
he just wants to know how many people are more caring than he is.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 08:42 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:20:06 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

Ya mean you'd trust me with Conan but not the money. Ok, I register your
values. Why then should I trust you to place Conan in a new home? You
might just find another cause to persue, never to be heard from again. You
and I both know it's harder to place 3-4 year old cats than it is to place
cute little kittens.

In all honesty, I don't trust you with the money OR the cat.

I doubt that she trust you either. The actual point was that you are
chastising us for not getting him already, yet you are the only person
in the same city, let alone state.

I don't think there is any problem with somebody running away with the
money. Everything here has been pretty well documented and easy enough
to verify.

As for 3-4 year old cats being hard to adopt out. Jay Jay was listed
at 3-4 years old, was only in foster care for 2 weeks (part of that
time being neutered and recovering) and was at his first adoption
event. I had the papers signed before I even knew his estimated age.
That was the least of my concerns. My major concern was that nobody
else adopt him first

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 08:47 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 00:09:13 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

You failed my trust test. You would foot the bail money and then forget
about him once I had him home again. You won't trust me but you expect me
to trust you.

Nobody is asking you to trust anybody. You've caused enough trouble.
We don't need your "help".

You're about as helpful as a Siamese when I'm trying to clean. IN the
way and damaging anything that can break.

At least the Siamese is friendly and cute.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 08:49 AM
Meghan Noecker

On 17 Jun 2005 16:02:21 -0700, "biggerbadderbarry"
wrote:

I just got off the phone with the shelter
The adoption fees involved are $50 - $60.00 for Conan.

They are open tommarrow 10 - 5

Conan can leave right now if someone could go get him.

He is an owner surrendered 2 yr old, neutered male.
I never heard how hold he was.

Gee, I thought Phillip said he was a stray with no history.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 08:49 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:20:16 GMT, "Philip"
wrote:

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
roups.com...

KellyH wrote:

If you really wanted to be helpful, YOU could go to the shelter and get
him
out and foster him until we can find a home. So far, you are the only
one
who lives in the area. I'm in MA, Mary's in NC, Candace in AZ, Phil,
midwest?, etc. Believe me, if I was anywhere near Orange County, I would
be
at the shelter in a heartbeat.

--
-Kelly

I just got off the phone with the shelter
The adoption fees involved are $50 - $60.00 for Conan.

They are open tommarrow 10 - 5

Conan can leave right now if someone could go get him.

He is an owner surrendered 2 yr old, neutered male.
I never heard how hold he was.

My vet put him in the 3-5 yr range, based on dental wear, one missing tooth,
and something else.

Is that why you didn't want him? Misadvertised?

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 08:51 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:09:05 -0400, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

KellyH wrote:

He is an owner surrendered 2 yr old, neutered male.
I never heard how hold he was.

Nice bit of info -- didn't Philip tell us that he was a stray?

Conan was probably a stray when Philip adopted him.

If you call down there now to get a description, they say Owner Surrendered.

Wouldn't the description revert to what it was before since this was a
failed adoption rather than an owner surrender?
Especially since they kept the 2 year old info, and Phillip says the
cat is older?

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old June 18th 05, 01:43 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Meghan Noecker wrote:
Gee, I thought Phillip said he was a stray with no history.

In Philips defense: It wasn't till after Philip dropped him off that
the cat became "owner surrendered".

Old June 18th 05, 05:11 PM
Mary

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 21:09:05 -0400, "bigbadbarry"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

KellyH wrote:

He is an owner surrendered 2 yr old, neutered male.
I never heard how hold he was.

Nice bit of info -- didn't Philip tell us that he was a stray?

Conan was probably a stray when Philip adopted him.

If you call down there now to get a description, they say Owner

Surrendered.

Wouldn't the description revert to what it was before since this was a
failed adoption rather than an owner surrender?
Especially since they kept the 2 year old info, and Phillip says the
cat is older?

Yes, I think it would.

Old June 18th 05, 05:18 PM
Mary

"biggerbadderbarry" wrote in message
ups.com...

Meghan Noecker wrote:
Gee, I thought Phillip said he was a stray with no history.

In Philips defense: It wasn't till after Philip dropped him off that
the cat became "owner surrendered".

There is no defense for Philip you shallow asshole.

Old June 18th 05, 07:53 PM
Philip

kitkatluna wrote:
Philip wrote:
kitkatluna wrote:

Philip wrote:

You got a nerve saying anything!

Chutzpa! Got loads of that!

Chutzpah is not what you are loaded with. That much is certain.

Pam

Dear sweetest Pam. What call was there for your little barb? What
load are you burndened with? Tell me. I'm really a harmless little
fuzzball.

I know chutzpah! We're dealing with a different entity in you!

We? The voices in your head are conversing? ;^)