Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday

Old September 30th 03, 04:10 AM
Emily W

Default Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday

Old September 30th 03, 05:20 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:10:37 -0500 (CDT),
(Emily W) wrote:

--WebTV-Mail-31689-7900

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.
Old September 30th 03, 05:20 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:10:37 -0500 (CDT),
(Emily W) wrote:

--WebTV-Mail-31689-7900

Abuse Report Filed.

Old October 20th 03, 07:27 PM
Warren O

In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
(Exocat) wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Very Cute!!! She belongs on my website

Warren snowball is an entire boy!!!!!!! LOL you will upset that beauty
calling him a her ;-)

Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny how
those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.

FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
sweetie. So are you."

are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)

I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

Warren
Old October 20th 03, 07:27 PM
Warren O

In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

Old October 20th 03, 08:20 PM

Warren O wrote:

Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny
how those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.

FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's 18-month-old
daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!" I
thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
sweetie. So are you."

are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)

I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

May I also add that you are pretty cool, too?

Joyce

Old October 20th 03, 09:38 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
(Exocat) wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Very Cute!!! She belongs on my website

Warren snowball is an entire boy!!!!!!! LOL you will upset that

beauty
calling him a her ;-)

Doh! Sorry, allow me to correct that mistake. He's very cute. Funny

how
those sexist things get attached to dogs and cats.

FWIW, I have a long black ponytail and one day, my friend's

18-month-old
daughter came up to me, stroked my hair and said, "you're beautiful!"

thought about saying, "no, sweetie, men are handsome; women are
beautiful." But I just took the compliment and said, "Thank you,
sweetie. So are you."

are you beautiful tho Warren, I class men as beautiful if they are :-)

I think I'm closer to cute than beautiful. ;-)

Warren

LOL

Old October 20th 03, 09:38 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

"Warren O" wrote in message
In article ,
"~*SooZy*~" wrote:

More kitten pics Marina Cat anecdotes 11 February 26th 04 05:03 AM
Kitten pics! Marina Cat anecdotes 18 February 22nd 04 10:52 PM
Kitten Pics: Snowball's half-birthday Grlvicious24 Cat anecdotes 6 October 20th 03 09:38 PM
Chinese kitten pics OU812? Cat anecdotes 1 September 22nd 03 03:19 PM
Abandoned Kitten - Day 3: Weeble Pics [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 August 26th 03 09:26 PM