4 cats arrive

Old April 30th 11, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default 4 cats arrive

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett
Old May 1st 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

On Apr 30, 6:26*pm, Gramby wrote:
Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. *We
iz tired of beink at home. *While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. *Her iz onlee
sleepink. *Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Welcome! Will you be coming on the Rum Tour with usses?

Lilith Kitten Mahoney, Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Old May 1st 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 30, 6:26*pm, Gramby wrote:
Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. *We
iz tired of beink at home. *While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. *Her iz onlee
sleepink. *Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Wascal joins them and WooToo, Missy and Sunrise interrupt their
endless cruise-ship bridge game to come over and say high.

--
Will in New Have
Old May 1st 11, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:26:44 -0700 (PDT), Gramby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Meow!

Come ober here and join usses! We is dwinking Mojitos an eetink!

--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/1/2011 2:36:46 PM
Old May 2nd 11, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Piglett, Willow, Ot Mahoney and Lizzie Bordon port into the group. We
iz tired of beink at home. While da gramby waz in da hospitalz, we
red all da venture and cided to kome her for awhile. Her iz onlee
sleepink. Ot Heads for the food but Lizzie sticks close to piglett

Wascal joins them and WooToo, Missy and Sunrise interrupt their
endless cruise-ship bridge game to come over and say high.

Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps joyne dem n say hai, et iz sew nise
tew see yew awl.
Wood yew kare fur sum fudz n drinkz?
Heer, meet owr bitties, Mayzy n Tygur..oh wook, here iz BobQat n Mimzy tew..