A new Maru video!

Old September 15th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default A new Maru video!

Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

--
The sun rose slowly, like a fiery furball coughed up uneasily onto a
sky-blue carpet by a giant unseen cat. -- Michael McGarel
Old September 15th 11, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 9/14/2011 11:03 PM, wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

Oooooooooo, thank you. thank you. thank you! Do you know if there's any
way to "subscribe" to Maru's videos like you can on YouTube?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old September 15th 11, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

--

Gotta love Maru! Thanks, Joyce This made me smile.

Jill

Old September 15th 11, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 9/14/2011 11:03 PM, wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

Oooooooooo, thank you. thank you. thank you! Do you know if there's any
way to "subscribe" to Maru's videos like you can on YouTube?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

I don't know about subscribing but Maru is all over YouTube. Quite the
famous cat!

Jill

Old September 15th 11, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
On 9/14/2011 11:03 PM, wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

Oooooooooo, thank you. thank you. thank you! Do you know if there's any
way to "subscribe" to Maru's videos like you can on YouTube?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

More Maru: Cats love boxes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XID_W4neJo

Jill

Old September 15th 11, 03:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 9/15/2011 12:03 AM, wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

I LOL'd at the squishy-face he got when he pulled his head back through
the hole in the bottom of the bag!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old September 15th 11, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

On 9/15/2011 12:03 AM, wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

I LOL'd at the squishy-face he got when he pulled his head back through
the hole in the bottom of the bag!

I also liked the parts where he stuck part of his face through the bag
and then just stayed that way for a while. He was so calm about it, as
though he was carefully considering the different ways he might use the
bag for his amusement.

Joyce

--
- Mommy loves you too my sweaty litter baby fire
- Ummm what mom?
Old September 15th 11, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 9/15/2011 2:32 PM, wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

On 9/15/2011 12:03 AM,
wrote:
Maru's human cut cat-head-sized holes in a few bags...

http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-993.html

Joyce

I LOL'd at the squishy-face he got when he pulled his head back through
the hole in the bottom of the bag!

I also liked the parts where he stuck part of his face through the bag
and then just stayed that way for a while. He was so calm about it, as
though he was carefully considering the different ways he might use the
bag for his amusement.

Joyce

I think the "trying different hair styles" is my favorite Maru video...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu#p/u/18/lcxL1-OH2hI