Oh no! We forgetted!

Old August 18th 05, 12:27 AM
Eileen Clark

This is furry sad news. We will all be purring fur Vinnie and his
loved ones.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Marissa, & Mac
Old August 18th 05, 12:53 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeekkk!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz fur awl yowr fambly.

G'bye, Mr. VInnie. 'Niff. We will see yew nozzer timez.

Chuggz an Queekz,
Mz. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 18th 05, 01:39 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:15:05 -0400, Heather wrote:

Weez ar furry sorree tu annowns dat at 12.32 p.m. yesfurday, lying on hiz
favorit blankee; a Kissamouse gift frum hiz bewtiful Laura, owr broffur
Vinnie waz reeleesed frum hiz payn an sufferin an began hiz jurnee tu da
Bridj. Yu will be sadlee missed deer broffur. sob

DaRennieKidz

"...Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..." MLB
Old August 18th 05, 03:14 AM
Boogie's Mom

I'ze purrin fur yewz all anna Meowmie haz lited a candle to hewlp lite
Vinnie's way to da bridge.

Boogie anna hizown Meowmie, saddened that yet another friend has gone to the
bridge.

Old August 18th 05, 03:48 AM
CatTayls

I'm so sorry you have lost your brother and friend. It will hurt you
for awhile, but he is happy now and feeling so much better. I think
Gretchen Marie was glad to see him because she just got to the Bridj
herownself and they can explore everything together.

Anti Arlene, knowing how sad they are

Old August 18th 05, 05:14 AM
Rebecca

We iz furry sorree to heer dis nooz. I rememfur at last yeer's Jellicle
Ball dat Vinnie was werkin at resepshun in memree ub Laura. Now dey is
togedder agin.

Rebecca

Old September 4th 05, 06:31 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze so so late in reading this. Weze sending many many healing purrs for
all youze hurting hearts. May Vinnie's trip been peaceful and may hez watch
over all of you from the Bridge.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(In the Meatloaf position of respect and purring theirz hearts out)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply