The ongoing story of Mr. E

Old July 31st 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default The ongoing story of Mr. E

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

Old July 31st 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:39:03 -0500, Karen wrote:

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

Where did you find this story? It is labeled "ongoing" but this is the
first I have seen. Did I miss it while I was having trouble reading?
MLB
Old July 31st 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

The lady just started posting on the diabetes board. He is such an
inspirational little cat though that I posted his links here for people to
read. SHe's only had him a month. Just showed up on the BEST porch possible.

news

Old July 31st 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 16:05:32 -0500, Karen wrote:

OOps and I said on going because he is still improving.

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 15:39:03 -0500, Karen wrote:

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

Where did you find this story? It is labeled "ongoing" but this is the
first I have seen. Did I miss it while I was having trouble reading?
MLB

Thanks. I hope he makes it. We shall purr for him and trust in his
brave spirit to pull him through MLB

Old August 1st 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

He's awfully cute! Very lucky too.

Old August 1st 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html
http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html
http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html
http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

Oh, that poor little guy. I'm glad he's doing better, and I hope
he continues to improve. Sounds like she's done wonders for him
already.

Joyce
Old August 1st 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:

These people are truly angels of mercy.

They are. Poor Mr E, I've never seen such an emaciated cat. All those
health problems! I'm so glad he found the right place to crash, where
there were good people to care for him. We are sending purrs, meatloaf
meditations and healing vibes Mr E's and his family's way.

Old August 1st 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
OOps and I said on going because he is still improving.

He does look so much better in that last entry. Poor baby.

Old August 1st 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:
http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/06/mre.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...06/hoping.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com...-e-update.html

http://clicketyclackewe.blogspot.com/2006/07/mr-e.html

These people are truly angels of mercy.

Very special people are taking wonderful care of a very special kitty!
Please thank them for us.
We will purr and send best wishes for Mr E and his people,
Polonca and Soncek