My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.

Old April 7th 06, 03:01 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My cat "Patches" taking *Micky Mouse* for a walk.

http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

--
BuZZard

Old April 7th 06, 03:05 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

a "branded" cat!

i heart patches

Old April 7th 06, 06:18 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:01:19 GMT, "BuZZard"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.

I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.
Old April 7th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.

I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

LOL

I see it dood. Looks like Mickey giving us the middle finger! LMFAO

Patches has a grouchy face....like don't mess with my Mickey Mouse...I'll
kick your F%#KN ASS!

Old April 7th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.

I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

Right...for posting a link of a picture of his cat that has a mickey mouse
mark on him...Yeh... thats grounds for being reported sure enough.
Lord what a netcop...get a grip. lol
No one owns the cat group...he can post a picture of his cat anytime he
wants too.
Anyway ~I hardly call that trolling ~
And as far as the other thing...uhh... if you read the group you mentioned
you will find it's alot about computer security...men and woman that
graduated from MIT,very smart nice people ~your paranoid son, lighten up.

It's a shame you don't welcome more people with out all the hatred...I see
alot of that in the cat groups,sad for newcomers that really need help as
everyone loves their pets and should be able to post and ask questions
without being harassed.

Now return to your cat chat as it should be...*freindly*
Thanks very much to the ones that *do* welcome new posters & give freindly
answers.
)
It's all about the cats right....ok?
So take it easy and have a great day )
--
CountryStuff ~ slave & owned by : MoonShadow {{^,,^}}
He was a rescued kitty that I adopted about two years ago now~He is our

Old April 7th 06, 11:39 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

Long time internet torll and malicious haXor.

I shall report you to John Doe of San Antonio TX.

Oh h3ll...disregard that last post to 'lastcatstanding'...I looked around
and see you are nothing _but_ a troll.
A troll of cat group and others I see boi lover.
Carrion good people~~
(*smiles and purrs* for good peeps of the group)

Old April 8th 06, 09:57 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

BuZZard wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

--
BuZZard

Hmmm, your cat has some features like mine, even the hanging tummy.

How much does your cat weigh?

Old April 8th 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

wrote in message
ups.com...

BuZZard wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/r2tms

--
BuZZard

Hmmm, your cat has some features like mine, even the hanging tummy.

How much does your cat weigh?

14 pounds last weigh in.. so if you want to set up a boxing match,
let me know.. I am Patches trainer, and body conditioner.