chickum inna kan

Old November 28th 11, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default chickum inna kan

we agreez wif dat purt abowt more fud, chster still groggy
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 1:12 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
so we checked in wiffa hoominzta getz oej's pill anna soft snatched
minesef
up... now ursefz all know dat diz kant be gud, but itsef wuz, it seemz dat
soft mada ted gif hersef some kanned fud i kuld ashulee eat, so when
hersef
opined da kan i likced da grafee offa da lid den eated awmozt dat whole
kan,
'ceptin fur a bit storrmmee stealed befur i wuz dun, den when i wuz dun
storrmmee anna oej finished it up, it sure wuz gud, happeee tureky day to
minesef, chester, now in a chikum coma

I am sew glad dat yoo gotted sum goodies. We awl gno dat yoo lubs to
eet. An wee awl lub yoo an yoor hole fambly, excep we fink yoor mommy
an daddy shood giff yoo mor FUDZ.

--
WooToo

Old November 28th 11, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

*burp* SKUZE ME!!! i hasta mid i wuz thinkin 'bowt dat afur i eated it, if
we duzint cownt dat can da most i efur skored was alla meat on one haffa
birdee, chester
"Gramby" wrote in message
Lizzy looing at the little 5 oz can. Duz annie ove u effer wonder how dem
gets a chiken in dat small a spaze?

Old November 28th 11, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i didn't eat any, it didn't smell hidious, but wasn't at all appetizing...
lowers voice... btw, MH didn't want any, he prefers hisown kibbles
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 4:29 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
i haz notted had kanned fudz sinze mine teef wuz kleaned... but fur sum
rezun, soft sayz turkey day, she getted me diz fudz...it wuz wunnerful...
chester

hoomin note: the canned kd is $1.50 a 5.5 oz. caqn not something we cn do
every day but it actually didn't smell hidious. soft

Don' yoo EET non ob Chester's fudz, hoomin. Effein if it DO smell gud.
But giff sum to Maffew Harold if yoo gots sum leff.

--
Missy

Old November 28th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Fangu Missy I waz jus wonnerink bout dat. Lizzy satisfied with this answer.

On Nov 27, 8:55 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Lizzy looing at the little 5 oz can. Duz annie ove u effer wonder how dem
gets a chiken in dat small a spaze?

Yes. Dey opin boff enz an hol a wurm at wun en an da chikum, at da
uther en, seez da wurm an goz intoo da can to get itted. Den dey cloz
boff enz. Hoomins ar crewel and somtimz smart.

--
Missy

Old November 28th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Nov 25, 6:12*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
so we checked in wiffa hoominzta getz oej's pill anna soft snatched minesef
up... now ursefz all know dat diz kant be gud, but itsef wuz, it seemz dat
soft mada ted gif hersef some kanned fud i kuld ashulee eat, so when hersef
opined da kan i likced da grafee offa da lid den eated awmozt dat whole kan,
'ceptin fur a bit storrmmee stealed befur i wuz dun, den when i wuz dun
storrmmee anna oej finished it up, it sure wuz gud, happeee tureky day to
minesef, chester, now in a chikum coma

Dats gud! Mefinks dat wus de fud Charlie (RB) usedta get n he wuffed
it [so did me, but wus spekifically fur Charlie me wus told] wees gwad
yure hoomin wus beein nyce...dussnt happin heer mutch.
Harry
Old November 29th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

weh duznt eet chikum en inny form, cuz et maykez us sik. ai m vury sawry da
happened tu yu Sundance.
MRRRT on chikim n TEDz. Mosey

Yoo will not beleeb it, Lizzy, but dey duznt git a hole chikkin in dere.
Hoominz iz so dum dat dey kutz up da chikkin in liddle peeciz an juss putz

partz in dere! Dey finkz sum partz iz gud an sum partz iz not so gud. If dey
wud juss eet da hole fing, dey wud be fine, dey wudnt hav to do so much
werk, an we wud git mor chikkin! Uv korse, I duznt git chikkin, kuz da
lastest time Meowmie givved my sum, it made myownself go to da mergincee
TED an I had to stay dere fur almoss 2 daze.

Sundance

"...