A Babycat!

Old December 1st 11, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default A Babycat!

Tunite Meomie came home as yewsual. Den Paw awwived. Dey fed us n fed
demselfz.
A stwange man awwived n he had a zippy up jacket n owt de jacket wus a
wittle hed pokin owt....a babycat hed! Is a babycat aged 4 munfs! Hes
soso cute. He is a rescue kitty n Meomie sed she wood haff dis baby
til "sumfin" wus organized, but we know dat wuke in hur n Paws eyes.
Sumfin HAS bin organized! Sukie wikes him n woshed his eers (til he
wopped hur n she spat at him n wan away!) Harry is wookin infurested,
n me - Me? I dussnt care, if he's not eetin myne dinnur, den he's/
she's fine.

Jack

We did say we would look after this little kitten until something was
sorted out for it. That was before we saw him. He's adorable, and so
friendly and yes! You have guessed it. I think we will be keeping him
here. I still don't know what sex he is! However he's booked in with
our TED for a health check tomorrow and I will find out then. I'm
keeping him away from our other cats until he's checked out, but he
seems a normal, healthy little fellow. He's exhausted, needing his
dinner and a sleep. A lot has happened to this little 4 month old
baby and now he needs his food and lots of naps. He's coal black with
a bushy tail. Gorgeous!

Bess (-:
Old December 1st 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:24:43 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

[...]

What is his name and especially his Purrdai??

The Purrdai Kitties
Old December 1st 11, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

No name yet. He must have been born around the 1st of August though,
so 1st August 2011 it will be(-: Will let you have name asap!
Old December 1st 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Iz ursef sure diz iz ok wif ursef? Trudi, not want herown jack strezzed...
ifin itz ok wif ursef den i guezz itz ok, howefur, ifin urmom wantz summore
catz, i kan arrange a forine excahng wif some of da kittez furm mine
howze,...

Old December 1st 11, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Dec 1, 8:56*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
[...]

Dat sownds ominnuss! I dussnt mynd babycatz at awl. Dey arr cute, n
dey neffur seem tu mynd me, so I dussnt mynd dem. Yu will wuff him tuu
wen yu visit heer. He wuns awound an yu will neffur gess wat he wus
doin! He wus fuffin at "the cat in the mirrur" Hehe, he hasnt wurked
dat wun owt yet! It wus soso funny! Naow, hees wyin onna bed on his
security bwankie sownd asweep!
Jack, happy his Trudi wus worryin abaowt him.
Old December 1st 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow sighs a big sigh. Dat iz whut happened when Lizzy showed up at r
door. I know she waz stayink afore gramby sais so. Hoomanz gitz dat luuk
in derown eyes. Oh well, diz wurked out so dat will I would figgure.

Old December 1st 11, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett is so excited she is practically dancing around. She calls Wascal
on the cataphon. Hi Wascal diZ iz Piglett anna we hazaq new bitty to chek
out. Meet me at Auntie Bess' houze. ASAP

Old December 1st 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

to tell ursef da truf i like kittez at ofur peoplez hoze but i haz beened
workin fur yearzta be a onlee kittee, itz not wurkin at all... i remfur when
storrmmee wuz fwuffin inna mirror, i hasta midt dat iz purtee funee, trudi

Old December 1st 11, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

willow ursef knowz dat i think efurone knowed befur da gramby figured it
owt, efin lizze knowed befur hersef, trudi, laffin

Old December 1st 11, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

That is so nice of yer mommy to keep the kitten and be sure it doesn't go
into the OUT!!
You have such a wonderful mommy and she and my mommy are good friends

Love, Mosey, for his famli