nok, nok, whoze der

Old February 7th 12, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default nok, nok, whoze der

Weh ugrei wif Willow on diz une.
Et iz warm heer nao en da mid fifteez, n kold at nite, sew da hoomiz dryp
da fawset. Mosey fur hiz hoam.

Ur eowmie iz wun smartz ladi, for a hooman. Willow sure this is so.

On 02/06/2012 11:46 AM, Gramby wrote:
All we gits when we nok nokz iz "go way and let me sleep" from da
gramby. Willow thinking she is in the wrong house.

"Snowflake" wrote in message

So early diz furry mornin, ize waz reely reely kold an ize wanted to be
in a warm place. Butted da hoomin turn off da heetmaker in da dark.

in searchin fur heet wif my heet seekin divice, ize found a lump ov it
on da bed.

so ize nok nok nok on da only fing stickin out frum under da blanketz.
Furry furry karefully ize kept tappin on da part da hoominz use fur
smellin. ize waz furry polite bout it.

it tuk a wile but da hoomin opened up a hole to da warm unnerkoverz zo
ize cud warm up.

Snowflake

My meomie leevz da heet on L NTTE 'CUS SHEE DUZN'T WONT MI OLE BOWNS
TU GET STYFF --NOR HURS EFUR. tUtU

Old February 7th 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Oh, fangu. I iz furry furry kold an luking foward to da heet register an
a gud warm nap. Itz kinda dreery heer tuday, gonna rain in da out.

Snowflake

wif Chappy an Booker taggin along

On 2/6/2012 5:17 PM, MLB wrote:

Mi meomi wil fynd sum pilows an wee du have sum mor heet registrs sew al
kits can kep worm. TuTu

Old February 7th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

dey iz cheep. dey dont wanna spend tunas tu keep us warm all da tyme,
like we deserfz. All ize heer iz complainin bout sumfing kalled a gas
bill. Itz tu high, dey say, gotta turn da heetmaker down, an off at
nite. No madder how kold us kittiez ar. Hrrumpf.

Snowflake

Old February 7th 12, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

no ursef izunt, at leazt da gramby wunt freez ursefta deaf, ifin it wuz upta
da soft we wuld surlee be kittee popsiklez, onlee da furee safez uzes furm
diz horrible fate, Storrmmee

Old February 7th 12, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz purtlee why soft wantz itsef kooler, but awso she iz owlde anna sayz
until her getz efin owlder she willz be warm enuf fangursefberee muc!!!,
storrmee watchin soft sweat rite nows

Old February 7th 12, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Feb 6, 3:50*pm, Snowflake wrote:
So early diz furry mornin, ize waz reely reely kold an ize wanted to be
in a warm place. Butted da hoomin turn off da heetmaker in da dark.

in searchin fur heet wif my heet seekin divice, ize found a lump ov it
on da bed.

so ize nok nok nok on da only fing stickin out frum under da blanketz.
Furry furry karefully ize kept tappin on da part da hoominz use fur
smellin. ize waz furry polite bout it.

it tuk a wile but da hoomin opened up a hole to da warm unnerkoverz zo
ize cud warm up.

Snowflake

Dats gud, we hopes yu arr snugglywarm naow. We finds de fingy unner da
bottum sheet iz gudgud, but ower paws wussnt made tu switch dat fingy
on. We needs da hoomin fur dat. Yes....n openin satchets of fud.
Gordon Kittiez, fedded up wiff wintur.
Old February 8th 12, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I heard da gamby frowing a fitz when da lectric bill kame diz time. We uzd
da same killerwhatz az ladst year but it cost a lot more toonas. Her did sum
stuffZ ta mae uz warmer and it still codstz more den last yearz. Her waz
highly hissed about diz. Piglett remembering gramby having a fit.

Old February 8th 12, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Snowflake

Ize tri to help by goin unner da koverz, but she muves way tu much an
Ize kin only stay so long.

Snowflake

Old February 8th 12, 08:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Mon, 6 Feb 2012 09:03:14 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Feb 6, 10:50*am, Snowflake wrote:
So early diz furry mornin, ize waz reely reely kold an ize wanted to be
in a warm place. Butted da hoomin turn off da heetmaker in da dark.

in searchin fur heet wif my heet seekin divice, ize found a lump ov it
on da bed.

so ize nok nok nok on da only fing stickin out frum under da blanketz.
Furry furry karefully ize kept tappin on da part da hoominz use fur
smellin. ize waz furry polite bout it.

it tuk a wile but da hoomin opened up a hole to da warm unnerkoverz zo
ize cud warm up.

I dew da same butted I fin dat I getted faster servus if I also
"meep."

das wut ai duz, tu. mai hoomin alwaiz maeks rum fur myownself unnerneef
da blankitz. itz warm der

lorelei