Crackle Sak, another installment

Old March 20th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Crackle Sak, another installment

Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in favour of
the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some catnip on it and now
she won't leave it alone! The only time I can get her to stop is to chase
her up to the bed to sleep with me, and sometimes that's difficult. She
doesn't want to leave the crackle sack; she just rolls around on it. What
used to sound like her scratching around in her litter box is now her
rolling around on the crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip
on the crackle sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she
looked like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

Old March 20th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in
favour of the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some
catnip on it and now she won't leave it alone! The only time I can
get her to stop is to chase her up to the bed to sleep with me, and
sometimes that's difficult. She doesn't want to leave the crackle
sack; she just rolls around on it. What used to sound like her
scratching around in her litter box is now her rolling around on the
crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip on the crackle
sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she looked like
a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

It's good to know your owner's happy. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 20th 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in favour of
the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some catnip on it and now
she won't leave it alone! The only time I can get her to stop is to chase
her up to the bed to sleep with me, and sometimes that's difficult. She
doesn't want to leave the crackle sack; she just rolls around on it. What
used to sound like her scratching around in her litter box is now her
rolling around on the crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip
on the crackle sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she
looked like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

My Bandit likes to sleep on her crackle sack too! I used to have it upright
to hold all their toys, but recently dumped out all the toys in the vain
hope that Sammy would quit tapping me on my shoulder every few minutes
throughout the day to play with her. As soon as the crackle sack was laid
out on the floor Bandit claimed it and will sleep there even in preference
of her stack of pillows on my bed.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 20th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:03:27 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in favour of
the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some catnip on it and now
she won't leave it alone! The only time I can get her to stop is to chase
her up to the bed to sleep with me, and sometimes that's difficult. She
doesn't want to leave the crackle sack; she just rolls around on it. What
used to sound like her scratching around in her litter box is now her
rolling around on the crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip
on the crackle sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she
looked like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

Where did you find the crackle sak? I bought s similar one years ago
and the cat totally ignored it. MLB
Old March 20th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

mlbriggs wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 07:03:27 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in
favour of the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some
catnip on it and now she won't leave it alone! The only time I can
get her to stop is to chase her up to the bed to sleep with me, and
sometimes that's difficult. She doesn't want to leave the crackle
sack; she just rolls around on it. What used to sound like her
scratching around in her litter box is now her rolling around on the
crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip on the crackle
sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she looked
like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

Where did you find the crackle sak? I bought s similar one years
ago
and the cat totally ignored it. MLB

I got it at PetCo in the clearance aisle. It was one of those things I just
had to buy; I figured she'd hate it but it turns out she loves the darned
thing!

Jill

Old March 21st 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia has hereforth abandoned her napping spot in the closet in favour of
the crackle sack. I made the mistake of putting some catnip on it and now
she won't leave it alone! The only time I can get her to stop is to chase
her up to the bed to sleep with me, and sometimes that's difficult. She
doesn't want to leave the crackle sack; she just rolls around on it. What
used to sound like her scratching around in her litter box is now her
rolling around on the crackle sack. And whatever you do, don't rub catnip
on the crackle sack. Persia came up totally covered in green stuff; she
looked like a dry version of my spinach soup!

Jill

Cali & Persia sound quite a bit alike, but I imagine Cali would hate this
thing. She's deathly afraid of plastics bags.