Happy noo yeer

Old September 12th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Happy noo yeer

Meow!

Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

Enjoy yur geftile fisheez!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/11/2007 8:20:37 PM

Old September 12th 07, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We have some, and I hope I spell these things right, Messianic Jewish people
in this 25 house town and someone has been practicing how to blow the
Shaffar, the horn thing. It is neat but, drives all the dogs nuts. Wish
all those of that faith a wonderful time of celebration.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
i sekund dat, Tiger
.. .

Old September 12th 07, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 11, 8:22 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow!

Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

Enjoy yur geftile fisheez!

Meyown Meowmie iz Jewish anso issa mine Uncle Bill. So I guess Iyam
myownself. Fangyu on alluv r behalvs. Iyiz onda adbenchur, so Iyam not
obsorbing da hollidays wif Uncl Bill but hee nose I wuv him an will
play wif him wen I get back. My Meowmie went to da bridge, I tink it's
a bridge game, sum time go, an will obsorb da hollidays dere. I dooo
not wike peeple fudz da much but fishez iz gut. Dat wuz almos
Yiddish.

A blessin on awul Kitties and dere hoomins and nize d*gz two. holds
up paw in the priestly gesture of blessing. All cats are hereditary
Cohanim

Four a goodyear.

WooToo

Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/11/2007 8:20:37 PM

Old September 15th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

What about us Sephardic Kittiez?

Kitty Schottland VC (aka ElderTortie) and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old September 15th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 14, 11:30 pm, "Debby Hanoka" wrote:
Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

What about us Sephardic Kittiez?

Kitty Schottland VC (aka ElderTortie) and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Yoor histry iz fascinating an yoor culcher adpurrable. Weee wud beee
furry happeee to get tu no yooo bettr. Wee izof Himalayan descent but
our hooomins r ashanazim.

WooToo

--

Da Yankeeeez winn, da YANKEEZ WIN

Old September 15th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 23:30:05 -0400, Debby Hanoka's nimble, little paws
typed:

Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

What about us Sephardic Kittiez?

Kitty Schottland VC (aka ElderTortie) and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'ze sorry, buttid I nefur heerd Ladino meowed... Buttid da gudgud
wishes fur a happy an prosperous noo yeer iz ekstended awlso! Shana
Tova!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/15/2007 12:22:28 PM
Old September 16th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Unka Serge an myownseff wanta wish alle der Yidishe katzen oyfen RPCC
a gut und gebentsched yar!

What about us Sephardic Kittiez?

Kitty Schottland VC (aka ElderTortie) and Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I'ze sorry, buttid I nefur heerd Ladino meowed... Buttid da gudgud
wishes fur a happy an prosperous noo yeer iz ekstended awlso! Shana
Tova!

Capt. Midnight (RB) used to meow in Ladino. He taught us to say "Anyose
Munchos" to Mrs. Nauna, before he wented to the Bridge.

Actually any kitty can speak Ladino. Just meow in Spanish and put n's where
they don't belong!

Kitty Schottland & Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Have a Happy Mew Yeer ! John Ross Mc Master Cat community 16 January 3rd 07 11:22 PM
Happi Mew Yeer! Joan Koster Cat community 6 January 7th 06 09:10 PM
Happy Easter Happy Spring Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 05 04:23 PM
Hasppy Mew Yeer Stinky Cat community 3 January 3rd 05 02:02 AM
Happy Mew Yeer - tu awl Kittiez ana Antiez ana Uncaz Stinky Cat community 10 January 3rd 04 09:05 AM