Yeah fur cool air!

Old September 24th 03, 10:25 PM
Hotspur

Me wrote in message ...
Hotspur wrote:

Snowflake an TAbitha,

Yur furry welkom to bisit us in West Furginia enytime. De hoomins sez
its now fall (frum whut, we donno). De win iz blowin an de hoomins iz
startin to cofur up dem nekid legs wif cloth toobs.

Seti, offerin de ospitality uv hur howz wifout chekin wif hur siblins

Seti,

We fangu fur yur kind hospitality, but izint it a bit wet in West
Furginia frum da hurricane? Ize dont like water at all. Sides, itz much
kooler tonite. Furry cumfurtable in da windoze.

Snowflake

meowee Snowflake,

akchooly it iz not all wet wet heer in West furginia. Izzy din get
uzes so bad az she wuz sposed to. But iffn she did it wud been ok wif
me cuz I likes wadder. I gets in de tub aftur de hoomins efurry
mornin.

Enyhoo, it iz not wet, so iffn yur in need uf sum kool relaxashun,
feel free to port ofur!

Seti, fur de gang
Old September 24th 03, 10:27 PM
Hotspur

Tabitha kitten wrote in message ...
How bowts aftur we sit Siva fur Spook? Den eny kitty whut wud wunt to
skape de hotness cud come to owr hows? We habs lots uv winnows to luk
owt an see de burdiees. An owr hoominz iz preti well trained. we efen
haf 'kamp bj' inna basement wif a kamp kownselur.

Seti, fur de Morgantown West furginia kitties

I fink that's an eggcelent idea. I think I'll 'port right over and join
you looking out the winnows at the burdies. And the camp in the basement
sounds like lots of fun!

Tabitha Kitten

hihihi Tabitha! Yoo iz de furst infited guest dat Iz efur hab ofur!
Lets me gif yoo a towr. Diz iz de weesel rum blak kitty motions to
french doors. Fidget an Hotspur lif der. Dey iz ok, sept Hotspur
likes to nip kitties furry much. But iffn de hoominz iz in dat rum, it
iz ok fur kitties to be in der.

Heer iz de bestest winnow to watch fur burdies. seti motions to
kitchen counter. Der iz a big bank uf trees an de burdies flies all
ofur an arown.

Kamp bj iz klosed rit now cuz de kownselur iz at klass, but he shud be
hom soon an de we kin go der!

seti
Old September 24th 03, 11:01 PM
Me

Hotspur wrote:

meowee Snowflake,

akchooly it iz not all wet wet heer in West furginia. Izzy din get
uzes so bad az she wuz sposed to. But iffn she did it wud been ok wif
me cuz I likes wadder. I gets in de tub aftur de hoomins efurry
mornin.

Enyhoo, it iz not wet, so iffn yur in need uf sum kool relaxashun,
feel free to port ofur!

Seti, fur de gang

Seti,

Fangu. Kin weze cum dis weekend? Supposed to be rilly hot hot hot again.

Snowflake, gettin sick of da weather

Old September 24th 03, 11:37 PM
Tabitha kitten

hihihi Tabitha! Yoo iz de furst infited guest dat Iz efur hab ofur!
Lets me gif yoo a towr. Diz iz de weesel rum blak kitty motions to
french doors. Fidget an Hotspur lif der. Dey iz ok, sept Hotspur
likes to nip kitties furry much. But iffn de hoominz iz in dat rum, it
iz ok fur kitties to be in der.

Heer iz de bestest winnow to watch fur burdies. seti motions to
kitchen counter. Der iz a big bank uf trees an de burdies flies all
ofur an arown.

Kamp bj iz klosed rit now cuz de kownselur iz at klass, but he shud be
hom soon an de we kin go der!

seti

Hewo, Seti! This is cool!

Very nice layout. Weesels? I'z never seed one of dem before - I think
I'z a little bit scared of them. But I'll trust you if you tellme dey're ok.

Loverly winnow - beootiful treez!

Fangu for having me offur - this is my first time out of the house
(except for trips to TED).

Tabitha Kitten

Old September 26th 03, 09:26 PM
Hotspur

Me wrote in message ...
Hotspur wrote:

meowee Snowflake,

akchooly it iz not all wet wet heer in West furginia. Izzy din get
uzes so bad az she wuz sposed to. But iffn she did it wud been ok wif
me cuz I likes wadder. I gets in de tub aftur de hoomins efurry
mornin.

Enyhoo, it iz not wet, so iffn yur in need uf sum kool relaxashun,
feel free to port ofur!

Seti, fur de gang

Seti,

Fangu. Kin weze cum dis weekend? Supposed to be rilly hot hot hot again.

Snowflake, gettin sick of da weather

Sertinlee. It iz sposed to be kool diz weekin, akkordin to whut de
hoomins sez. We gots turkee babee fud treets dat I wud be haffi to
shar.

Seti