goofys 2 visitors

Old March 21st 15, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default goofys 2 visitors

On 3/21/2015 6:38 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
the other night i went out back and mr white cat was in the yard. He saw me
and bolted over the fence.
I informed goofy that he had an interloper in the yard he didnt seem to
care.
I think that cat lives around the culdesac ive seen him looking out the
door.
his owners must have let him out for spring.

now the bro tells me that a big fat cat was here today. he said it was
fatter than goofy and looked like a raccoon.
I guess he walked in the yard because the door was open.
my bro said goofy was talking to him or whatever cats do.

This one was older and when he saw my brother he couldnt run fast but
circled the yard near the fence

Sucks to get older for cats as well as humans i see.

well thats the start of spring here.

how many visitors do you furballs get?
i know many of you keep them inside

My two are inside only cats, but there's a calico that comes into my
back yard a couple of times a day. Occasionally she looks in to see if
either of my cats is looking, but mostly she just acts as if she owned
the yard. I say "she" because I've heard that all calicos are females.

Joy

--
Joy Unlimited
Colorful Crocheted Critters

Old April 3rd 15, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message
the other night i went out back and mr white cat was in the yard. He saw
me and bolted over the fence.
I informed goofy that he had an interloper in the yard he didnt seem to
care.
I think that cat lives around the culdesac ive seen him looking out the
door.
his owners must have let him out for spring.

now the bro tells me that a big fat cat was here today. he said it was
fatter than goofy and looked like a raccoon.
I guess he walked in the yard because the door was open.
my bro said goofy was talking to him or whatever cats do.

This one was older and when he saw my brother he couldnt run fast but
circled the yard near the fence

Sucks to get older for cats as well as humans i see.

well thats the start of spring here.

how many visitors do you furballs get?
i know many of you keep them inside

Boyfie doesn't allow anycat in his yard. Unless they want to fight about it.
I keep him in as much as possible so he doesn't see innocent cats passing
through his yard on their way to something else.
He was never a fighter but now he is. No Cat s Allowed in his garden. If he
sees them, it's a stand off. He does the the nasty wowling meow. the other
cat does it back. and there they are facing each other. Boyfie always wins.