is this normal?

Old February 15th 04, 05:35 PM
-L.

"Phil P." wrote in message ...
"Sherry " wrote in message
Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

I was wondering the same thing, Sherry. It looks like we have another
"philosopher" whose gonna "enlighten" all us "novices" ...

I just can't wait to hear her convoluted analogy! Its probaby as ridiculous
as the pro-declawers' analogy of declawing and the choice of abortion...

Phil.

Sometimes I wonder if these idiots even *have* cats...

-L.
Old February 15th 04, 05:47 PM
-L.

"Phil P." wrote in message ...
"frigamia" wrote in message
.. .
Do you have children?

Yeah, but I had to get rid of them... my cats were allergic... Do you? Or
are kittens substitute children for you?

Now, explain the relevancy of my parenthood to your backyard breeding?

For some people there isn't much difference...pop 'em out like
gumballs, can't afford to care for them properly, serial breeding,
etc., etc... Maybe s/he thinks that's how all parents raise
them?...

-L.

Old February 15th 04, 06:57 PM
Phil P.

"frigamia" wrote in message
My opinion only,
I can hardly see people with children putting down people who let their

cat
have one litter of kittens and telling them they are irresponsible for
letting it happen when billions of cats die everyday

Those backyard "one litters" are one of the *major* causes of why millions
of cats are put to death every year, you ****ing MORON!

and are homeless and
sick etc.
I agree that we have to save the cats and help their population go down...

That's why you bred *more* cats? You really are a moron -- I'm not calling
you names, I mean it literally.

am a cat lover and want their well being just like every cat lover does.

No no no... You may love *your* cats - or at least you think you do, but its
painfully obvious you have no love for cats as a species.

But, frankly, I am much more concerned about the children dying everyday
because they are too poor to eat, or too sick to live, or too unlucky to
live in a good family.

Gee, then instead of breeding more cats that will either end up in shelters
or deprive cats already in shelters of a home, you should have donated the
money you'll spend on vet care, food, bedding, toys, to some childrens'
fund. But I think you're too selfish, inconsiderate, and self-serving to do
that.

You never hear people telling parents that they are irresponsible for

having
children when so many children die everyday.
But you are blasted and put down for letting a cat do what every female of
every specie is put on Earth for: having babies at least once.

Do you realize there's`something seriously wrong with you? I'm sure you've
been told that many times by many people.

Now take your cat to your vet and ask him/her to find her a good home. When
your vet asks you why, tell him because you're too stupid and irresponsible
to have a cat - and much less to be entrusted with the lives of kittens.

"Sherry " wrote in message
Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

Sherry

"Phil P." wrote in message

"frigamia" wrote in message

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

That's` a rhetorical question...

You deliberately bred your cat while shelters are full of cats and
millions
are killed every year.... Did you not?

That makes you either irresponsible or a mindless idiot with no

thought
of
the consequences of your actions ...

So perhaps you're right, you're not irresponsible...

Old February 15th 04, 07:00 PM
Phil P.

"frigamia" wrote in message
Thanks for advice

I have 4 kids and those 4 kids are my cats and only my cats. They're my
life, my universe... and I have no more time to argue with people who
disagree with my ways. However, this doesn't stop me from giving my

opinion.

As far as I'm concerned, you forfeit your right to an opinion when it
ultimately results in the death of cats.

People like you who don't know right from wrong are not capable of forming
rational opinions... as you have demonstrated so well.

For my part, I respect their opinion and have never called them names for
what they think. Not that it didn't come to my mind...but I'm decent

enough
to not let it out in the open. To me, it is totally unthinkable to not

give
a female her chance to reproduce at least once, But that's only me, it's

my
opinion, my point of view. Because I have seen cats who had babies, and

cats
who never had babies, and there is a difference. If they don't respect

my
opinions, it is their problem for not being open minded enough to see it
from other points of view.
We, as human, can choose to have children because we are so happy about

that
miracle and it is always such a beautiful thing. We feel our life is
complete when we have children. I can't wait to make My life complete...

No
body will ever call me names because I choose to have children while I

could
adopt other children that are stuck in orphan homes all over the world. No
body will call me irresponsible or anything of the sort.
Who am I, little me, to decide that my cat won't do what she was put on
Earth to do? I am NO God to decide that she won't have babies at least

once.
I see her happy, purring more than ever. I see her feeling good. I know my
cat, I can tell if she feels bad or good, happy or sad. And I know that
she's the happiest cat alive at the moment, and that she will be even
happier when she can take care of her little furballs.
That said, it doesn't mean that I won't help the cat community afterwards

by
having her spayed. My goal is to let her have babies once, before I play

God
and decide that she's done what she had to do and the rest of her life she
can spend laying in the sun, playing with bugs, getting caresses and good
food.
Irresponsible? Maybe, from other points of views, but from mine, I'm doing
the best I can to make my cat's life complete. Period.

You want to make your cat's life "complete" at the expense of the lives of
other cats? That *is* "playing god" you ****ing moron. Do you actually
believe nulliparous female cats grieve over not having kittens?

Do you realize there's something very seriously wrong with you?

Old February 15th 04, 07:02 PM
Phil P.

"frigamia" wrote in message
don't worry about it. I'm getting my laughter of the day just reading what
people find to argue about. lol

You find arguing about preventing the unnecessary death of millions of cats,
humorous?

I was right! There is something seriously wrong with you... You're
psychotic too.

Old February 15th 04, 07:17 PM
MacCandace

You never hear people telling parents that they are irresponsible for having
children when so many children die everyday.

Guess you weren't around in the 70s when zpg was the big thing. Personally, I
do think it's irresponsible to have a bunch of children in this overpopulated
world. I'm glad I did my bit for zpg and then some. I've always thought that
people who choose not to have children should have some sort of tax incentive.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)