The Purina Diet - joke

Old August 2nd 06, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Default The Purina Diet - joke

I have 2 Labrador Retrievers & I was buying a large bag of Purina at
Wal-Mart and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog. On impulse, I told her that no,
I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't
because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50
pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming
out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that
it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply
eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is
nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition
because I had been poisoned. I told her no, it was because I'd been
sitting in the street licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so
hard as he staggered out the door.

Old August 2nd 06, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Randy

"badwilson" wrote:
[...]

ROFLMAO. You're bad!

Randy

http://picasaweb.google.com/crmartin1

http://kittenwar.com/kittens/74045/

Old August 2nd 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kraut

[...]

Funny. I send it to all in my address book.
Old August 2nd 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

You need to warn us when you are going to make me laugh so had that my
drink is on my keyboard ;-)

Old August 2nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Matthew" wrote in message
You need to warn us when you are going to make me laugh so had that my
drink is on my keyboard ;-)

I'm thinking that instead of just a blanket Dave keyboard warning, we need a
group keyboard warning.

It isn't just the Dave's anymore

Jo

Old August 3rd 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

badwilson wrote:
[...]

Great one, Britta! I guess that would turn a few heads in the line.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 3rd 06, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"badwilson" wrote

[...]

Britta, this is really big news! Well, at least *I* was unaware that you are
a hermaphrodite.

Oh - you forgot one thing. You shoulda told that woman "Here's your sign!"

Old August 3rd 06, 07:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Pat wrote:
"badwilson" wrote

[...]

Haha. Obviously this is just a joke that I posted, I didn't actually
say any of that.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness