Spayed Female & Un-neutered Male... Would it work?

Old February 4th 05, 03:20 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"Slimpickins" wrote

Um. Yes, I do have a "huge thing against" breeding. That has been
the point of this thread. Uh, duhhhh? Not the brightest bulb in the
pack, are you Slim?

*** YAWN...Back to name calling are we, Mary?

THINK about what you said. It's idiotic.

Hmmm. Lets see, I guess you
forgot that you* changed the original name of this thread to "Breeders".
That was YOU chump, Not me! Selective memory?? Or just plain

forgetfulness?
Maybe you should take a rest from your constant verbal hiccups that you

try
to pass on as knowledge and wisdom. Your posts are more tiresome and
deflated than you realize. HTH.

Okay. But the fact remains that it is cruel and wrong to breed your cat.

***I have come to the conclusion that you are demented and have no idea what
in the hell you are talking about. And unfortunately, there are too many
people out there like you, Mary. Big, know-it-all's, B.S.ers, who get on
everyone's nerves.. UNTIL someone come up to their face and says, "KNOCK IT
OFF!" I am that person.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 03:20 AM
Slimpickins

Mary" wrote in message
. com...

"KellyH" wrote in message
"Slimpickins" wrote in message
***Yeah I know, I know. But Your still wrong. I Am a friend of cats,

I've
had several. And yes, I also know that you have a huge thing AGAINST

any
sort of...BREEDER. Sounds like it goes alot deeper than just with

cats.
Maybe you should seek counseling about it instead of attacking me and
others
here who have a wider range of opinion about it. HTH.

I think you are pretty much alone here thinking it's OK to breed your

cat.
Just because you have had cats in the past doesn't mean you are a friend

cats. What happened to the other kitten that wasn't as wonderful as

Dove?
What did you do with him or her?

Ahh, gad, there was another kitten??

**Yes there was. At least Kelly R has a good memory and obviously reads my
posts here. But since you, Mary, are so forgetful and post about one
thousand posts here a day, I guess for your sake, it's hard to keep track.

His name was Jesse and just one month ago I finally placed him in an
approved home. Not that it's any of your business.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 03:26 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote :

Okay. But the fact remains that it is cruel and wrong to breed your cat.

***I have come to the conclusion that you are demented and have no idea

what
in the hell you are talking about.

So you're saying that it is the right thing for you to do, to breed your
cat?

And unfortunately, there are too many
people out there like you, Mary. Big, know-it-all's, B.S.ers, who get on
everyone's nerves.. UNTIL someone come up to their face and says, "KNOCK

IT
OFF!" I am that person.

ML

I see. Well, you've said it.

Now then, back to the topic at hand. How are you proposing
to demonstrate that breeding your cat is the right thing to do,
when so many kittens need homes now? That is the issue.

Everyone knows you CAN do it. Now tell us why it is the
right thing to do, rather than spay your cat and encourage
the people you would have given her kittens to to
adopt a stray?

Old February 4th 05, 03:27 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote

Ahh, gad, there was another kitten??

**Yes there was. At least Kelly R has a good memory and obviously reads my
posts here. But since you, Mary, are so forgetful and post about one
thousand posts here a day, I guess for your sake, it's hard to keep track.

His name was Jesse and just one month ago I finally placed him in an
approved home. Not that it's any of your business.

An "approved home." Mmm hmmm.

Old February 4th 05, 03:43 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
.com...

"Slimpickins" wrote :

[...]

***You want to finally get back on topic?! What topic? The main issue is my
right to chose what I deem right and correct, not you or others, Mary.

That is fine if you chose to Always adopt from the shelter. Fine. But I am
not going to have a hissy fit, start immediate name calling, and demand that
you and everyone else adopt only animals in the shelter, or from your
breeding relatives, Whomever.

NEWSFLASH: You need to be able to accept that others don't see everything
YOUR way. Got It? And if others do see things differently, and they will,
then your name-calling and expletives does not tend to alien others to you,
nor will it gain you any friends, FWIW.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 03:46 AM
Mary

"Slimpickins" wrote

...UNTIL someone come up to their face and says, "KNOCK
IT
OFF!" I am that person.

ML

I see. Well, you've said it.

Now then, back to the topic at hand. How are you proposing
to demonstrate that breeding your cat is the right thing to do,
when so many kittens need homes now? That is the issue.

Everyone knows you CAN do it. Now tell us why it is the
right thing to do, rather than spay your cat and encourage
the people you would have given her kittens to to
adopt a stray?

***You want to finally get back on topic?! What topic? The main issue is

my
right to chose what I deem right and correct, not you or others, Mary.

So, you are saying that you cannot justify breeding your cat.
I must conclude that you know it is wrong and you want to
do it anyway.

Why didn't you say so. There are many, many people just like
you.

Just don't expect people who care about cats to pretend that
breeding yours is just fine. It is not. And it won't be no matter
how loudly you scream or how many hysterical posts you make.

Old February 4th 05, 04:09 AM
Slimpickins

"Mary" wrote in message
news

"Slimpickins" wrote

Ahh, gad, there was another kitten??

**Yes there was. At least Kelly R has a good memory and obviously reads

my
posts here. But since you, Mary, are so forgetful and post about one
thousand posts here a day, I guess for your sake, it's hard to keep

track.

His name was Jesse and just one month ago I finally placed him in an
approved home. Not that it's any of your business.

An "approved home." Mmm hmmm.

***Mmmmm. Yeah. I actually approved the home and got paper work done before
adopting him. More than you'd' do, I'm sure. Oh You, Miss know-it-all who
has warped views about of life and others, and probably torments the livin'
hell out of those in her immediate life. Good thing I'm not around.

ML

Old February 4th 05, 07:23 PM
Phil P.

"Margaret S." wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:01:11 -0500, Phil P. wrote:

"Margaret S." wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:36:33 -0500, Phil P. wrote:

"Margaret S." wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:30:58 -0500, Phil P. wrote:

I wasn't going waste anymore time on you - but you're far too dangerous to
ignore.

/snip/

Phil posted:
Here's more from Cornell:
"Pyometritis can follow a postcopulation or postinsemination
infection, or it can be the final result in the cystic endometrial
hyperplasia-pyometra complex. This complex affects intact queens."

I presume that by 'intact' the Cornell writer means queens that still

have their uteri

/snip/

Did you not list tubal ligation as one of your asinine
"alternatives"?

Please be careful what you are suggesting here.

LOL! *YOU* are suggesting procedures that can have *life-threatening*
consequences! My suggestion to anyone reading your *dangerous* advice is to
ignore your ramblings because you're a babbling idiot without a clue of what
you're talking about.

Wouldn't at least some of
the problems mentioned in the whole previous Cornell quote apply to

"remove
the uterus but leave the ovaries" as well as to tubal ligation?

Unbelievable. You didn't comprehend a word of my previous post. You don't
even understand what *you* said! . Now, I almost - but don't quite - feel
sorry for calling you a babbling idiot because I see you truly are.

Just so others don't become confused by your utter stupidity and lack of
comprehension, I'll bury your incoherent babbling under a pile of fact.
Hopefully it will smother you enough to go away.

*You*, not I, suggested tubal ligation as an alternative to
ovariohysterectomy, did you not? I *oppose* tubal ligations,
hysterectomies, and vasectomies in cats and *support* ovariohysterectomies -
and early-age neutering. Is that *clear*? Or do you need a plexiglass
plate installed in your abdomen so you can read? Because that's how far up
your ass your head is.

Do you even know what a tubal ligation is? The queen's fallopian tubes are
cut or tied so the egg from the ovary can't reach the uterus - thus she
can't become pregnant after mating. The cat would still have her ovaries
and uterus and still go into repeated heats and have unproductive matings
because her ovaries are still producing sex hormones, only she can't get
pregnant... Do you understand that? Or do I have to draw you a picture?

Ovary: Egg.(fallopian tube) | [Ligated fallopian tube] no egg---Uterus.

Simple enough?

Cystic endometrial hyperplasia-pyometra complex can develop in intact queens
and queens in whom the uterus was *not* removed -- as in queens with tubal
ligation. Do you understand that?

A tubal ligated cat also faces the anesthetic and surgical risks as does an
ovariohysterectomized cat, but does not derive *any* of the benefits from
those risks that a ovariohysterectomized cat does - such benefits as 0 risk
of uterine cancers, 0 risk of ovarian cancers, 0 risk of cystic endometrial
hyperplasia-pyometra, 7x less risk of mammary cancer, 0 discomfort from
repeated heat cycles for the rest of her life. Do you understand that?

By suggesting tubal ligation as *YOU* did as an alternative to
ovariohysterectomy (removal of the ovaries and uterus), *YOU'RE* placing the
queen at high risk of developing uterine, ovarian, and mammary cancers,
cystic endometrial hyperplasia which creates the ideal environment for the
development of potentially *life-threatening* pyometra (puss-filled
infection of the uterus). Do you understand that?

I can't make it any clearer or simpler for you because I don't know how to
get through to an idiot.

This is getting too confused for Usenet.

*Anywhere* is too confusing for you.

Let me know when you get your page
up;

Yeah... sure. I'll let you know. Now go away and wait to hear from me.

maybe you'll make it clearer there.

It doesn't matter how clear I make it. You simply don't have the mental
capacity to understand anything outside of your self-reinforcing delusions.

My comments are at my site under
"Tech debate".

You... "tech debate"??? ROTFLMAO! You don't even understand the female
reproductive system -- and you're a female! How can you debate someting you
know nothing about? LOL!

Please refrain from your careless answers that might confuse lurkers and
endanger their animals.

ROTFL! You *are* really out of your mind! *YOU'RE* the only person
suggesting tubal ligations and hysterectomies which can have serious
life-threatening consequences in cats. I'm a strong proponent of
ovariohysterectomy!

Lurkers, please do not assume a non-desexing alternative is safe from a
particular danger just because of something Phil hastily posted here.

You're delusional and have a very serious comprehension problem. I'm a very
strong *opponent* of your so-call "non-desexing alternatives" because of
the risks, long-term unfavorable and dangerous consequences, and the lack of
any benefits to the cat. Have you finally realized you've made an utter
fool of yourself and now you're attempting to reverse your position?

I'm confident that anyone reading your posts realizes you're a babbling
idiot without the slightest clue of what you're talking about and should not
be taken seriously.

Ask
your vet! Ask about 'stump pyometra'.

....and tell them to ask their vets about cystic endometrial
hyperplasia-pyometra complex, ovarian, uterine and mammary cancers; repeated
heat cycles... And most importantly, anesthetic and surgical risks without
*any* benefit for the cat -- Those are the consequences of your
asinine"alternatives" to ovariohysterectomy.

Now, go away and stop cluttering the newsgroup with your uninformed and
misinformed nonsensical gibberish. I'll kick your rock a few times when my
page is finished.

Old February 4th 05, 07:28 PM
Helen Miles

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message

You really are certifiably nuts. I'm sorry, but that is the way it is.

Certifiably nuts? Personally I'd say "Bloody barking mad!"

Helen M