I Foolded Uncl Bill

Old January 11th 11, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default I Foolded Uncl Bill

On Sat, 8 Jan 2011 18:58:38 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Jan 8, 9:56*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Uncl Bill gotted dun talkin mushy stuff to Ant Jan and watshing da
UConn Wadee Huskees an cam down da stares to go out wiff da dogs and
giff dem dinner. An I wuz unner da tabl wen he gotted his cote on an
da dogs tookd him out. Butted I din' fink nuffing ub itted.

Butted he com in an, as he wuz feedin da dogs, he ast Missy wer I wuz.
Wich is funny beclaws Missy woont tell him if he wuz on fier. After he
feeded da dogs an, I am happee to seigh, changed da wadder bole, wich
was full ob dog drool, hee started WOOKIN for me. An I FOLLERD
himseff, sew he coont see mee.

He wen down to da basemin beclaws he wuz afrade I wen down der wen he
dood his laundery. I hid behin da dour, sew he neffer seed me and
resoomd following him wen he cam upstares. DEN he wen up to see if I
was in WooToos rum *or in Mommy Micki's rum. I jus wen bak under da
table, wer he had ALREDDY wookd.

DEN, wile I watshed frum a hidden posishun unner da table, he wen too
da fron DOOR and wooked OUTSIDE and den he WEN outside. Wike I wood go
out into da kold and da sn*. It is to WAFF.

Wen he cam bak in, I slipt out from unner da tabl wen he wuzn wooking
and den I wuz R

As I wuz saying wen I wuz roodly innerupted by da computer

I wuz RITE DERE wen he turnd aroun. An hee sed "wher hab you BIN" an,
ub korse, I din' tell himseff NUFFING

That is funny...as long as you weren't 'missing' for to to long, so he
would get really worried about you