Ping Meghan - Why do you feed your cat garbage?

Old April 18th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

Default Ping Meghan - Why do you feed your cat garbage?

Someone on here was rude with me.

They said.. "body sweat" you're feeding your cat garbage. (veggies)

but but but.. it was leftover veggies from my dinner table....

I thought veggies was good for cats. You do it! and I know you love
your cats.
I know you would NEVER give your cats this alleged garbage. I also
think you are far more educated about cat care than me. That's why I
thought it was ok.

Would you consider helping me understand this... I really want my fur
friends to have the best meals.. and sometimes, I like to fix it up
fresh for them.

I don't know why I let people bother me.

Old April 18th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Someone on here was rude with me.

They said.. "body sweat" you're feeding your cat garbage. (veggies)

but but but.. it was leftover veggies from my dinner table....

You know, "Trew or False." You said

"If we can eat it and live on it, cats can eat it and live on it."

Not the same thing at all as giving an animal balanced food
made for it, and occasional treats from the table.

And you made that post after reading for years about how
people who fed only tuna had cats that went blind because
cats need Taurine. About how onions can cause serious anemia
in cats. You knew all that.

You posted a little while ago about giving your cat ribs that
were cooked with onions, you were worried about it because
you know onions can be bad for cats. But humans can live on
ribs and onions, right, asshole? So why make the asinine "Trew
or False" post?

You're boriing and tiresome, an unfunny buffoon with a lousy
trolling technique. When your doubtful charm wears thin, the
only way you can get attention is to upset people. So "Trew
of False" is designed to upset the stupid cat people who know
it is not good for cats to feed them what you eat.

Blech.

I thought you had no time for this?

Old April 18th 07, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

Cyber why do you fall for this hook line and sinker everytime.
Barry loves to get you a huffy and puffy and he gets you everytime.

Sit back take a toke and pass it on life goes by to quick to worry ;-)

Old April 18th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
body sweat

On Apr 18, 5:47 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

I thought you had no time for this?

It was trew or false. You had a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Everybody notice how nice I'm being to cyber... I haven't said one
dirty thing about her perpetual "ass" smell.

Old April 18th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
Cyber why do you fall for this hook line and sinker everytime.
Barry loves to get you a huffy and puffy and he gets you everytime.

Sit back take a toke and pass it on life goes by to quick to worry ;-)

He just gets on my nerves. It used to be amusing, now it's not.

Old April 18th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"body sweat" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 18, 5:47 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

I thought you had no time for this?

It was trew or false. You had a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Everybody notice how nice I'm being to cyber... I haven't said one
dirty thing about her perpetual "ass" smell.

Like I'd ever let you get close enough to me to know.