Memorial Service Information for Christy

Old January 11th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ronald Adams

Default Memorial Service Information for Christy

"Lesley" wrote in Go on encourage them! My cooking
has improved a ton since I came on
this list!

The local oriental restaurants have improved also, since they started using
cat again for the buffet instead of the more expensive chicken.

Old January 11th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_9_]

"Ronald Adams" wrote in
:

"Lesley" wrote in Go on encourage them! My
cooking has improved a ton since I came on
this list!

The local oriental restaurants have improved also, since they started
using cat again for the buffet instead of the more expensive chicken.

PLONK into the bozo bin you go moron.
Old January 11th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad[_2_]

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 14:33:45 +0000 (UTC), john sumner wrote:

PLONK into the bozo bin you go moron.

and better yet, do it without reposting his stupidity.
Old January 11th 09, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_9_]

AZ Nomad wrote in
:

and better yet, do it without reposting his stupidity.

Opps sometimes i dont proofread enough
Old January 11th 09, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jan 7, 5:59 am, "Adrian" wrote:
Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I really, truly, honestly do not understand some people's attitudes
around here. Some of you guys are worse than a bunch of 5 year olds,
running around going neener neener neener at each other, or a bunch of
teenagers of the In-Crowd, looking down on and being as hateful as
possible to everybody who isn't part of their little clique.

I think I'll go disappear again for a while while I cool down a little
bit more.

Jeanne, please ignore the trolls.

Which ones? The one who is an obvious troll quite used to being
ignored or the ones who take the opportunity, in a thread about a
memorial service, to attack someone because, in the words of one of
them, her _name_ offends her. Talk about petty bull****.

The obvious troll is beneath contempt. The others are right about the
correct hight.

--
Will in New Haven
Old January 11th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 10, 8:22*am, "Adrian" wrote:

But I'm putting on too much weight! ;-)

But some of Jill's recipes strike me as quite healthy (I had the pork
chops the other day they;ve become a household favourite even with
Dave who doesn't like pork)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old January 11th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sara[_4_]

On Jan 11, 1:19*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jan 7, 5:59 am, "Adrian" wrote:

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

[...]

Will, if you are going to quote me, please quote me correctly. I
stated that Kyla ANNOYS me, not offends me. I do think there is a
big difference in those two words.

Sara
Old January 11th 09, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Will in New Haven wrote:

The obvious troll is beneath contempt. The others are right about the
correct hight.

That's going in my quote file.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old January 12th 09, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

wrote:

It's still petty bull**** and you couldn't pass up the opportunity.

--
Will in New Haven

Memorial Service For Chief Justicat Chester (RB) Sylvia M[_5_] Cat community 0 September 2nd 08 05:10 AM
Capt. Midnight's Memorial Service ChildFree23 Cat community 37 February 18th 06 02:26 PM
Capt. Midnight's Memorial Service ChildFree23 Cat community 0 February 7th 06 02:37 AM
Memorial Service KaN Cat anecdotes 23 July 24th 05 04:18 AM
The Memorial Service Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 15 December 11th 03 04:52 AM