LOL Valentine for all of rpca

Old February 15th 09, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA

Default LOL Valentine for all of rpca

kirjoitti:
Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

Here's another-- save some luv for that little basement cat!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-too/#comments

That's a beautiful kitty, but why is he/she a "basement" cat?

Prolly coz he/she's black. Pure prejudice, I say... :/

--
Christine in Finland, and Laku, the black cat...
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old February 15th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_4_]

*http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-need-valentin....

That's a beautiful kitty, but why is he/she a "basement" cat?

--
Joyce * ^..^

Black kittehs are basement cats. Don' know why, just know it's so.

Bridget
Old February 15th 09, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Bridget wrote:

On Feb 14, 5:10?pm, wrote:

Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

Here's another-- save some luv for that little basement cat!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-need-valentin...

That's a beautiful kitty, but why is he/she a "basement" cat?

Black kittehs are basement cats. Don' know why, just know it's so.

Maybe the question I should ask is, what is a "basement cat"? That
picture does not look like it was taken in the basement to me, so you
can't say it's "cats who are kept in the basement". Sorry, I've
just never heard that term before. Apparently several of you have!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old February 15th 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
William Hamblen[_2_]

On 15 Feb 2009 00:41:46 GMT, wrote:

Bridget wrote:

On Feb 14, 5:10?pm, wrote:

Kreisleriana drtATearthlink.net wrote:

Here's another-- save some luv for that little basement cat!
http://icanhascheezburger.com/2009/0...-need-valentin...

That's a beautiful kitty, but why is he/she a "basement" cat?

Black kittehs are basement cats. Don' know why, just know it's so.

Maybe the question I should ask is, what is a "basement cat"? That
picture does not look like it was taken in the basement to me, so you
can't say it's "cats who are kept in the basement". Sorry, I've
just never heard that term before. Apparently several of you have!

With lolocats, black cats being witches in disguise and all that,
basement is where the devil hangs out.

Bud
Old February 15th 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 05:36:32 +0200, Marina

Maybe the question I should ask is, what is a "basement cat"? That
picture does not look like it was taken in the basement to me, so you
can't say it's "cats who are kept in the basement". Sorry, I've
just never heard that term before. Apparently several of you have!

Ah, you haven't been indoctrinated with the religion of LOLcats. White
cats can be Ceiling cat, i.e. their equivalent to a god, and so black
cats are basement cat, i.e. the devil.

oookay... I didn't have a clue, either

so what does that make my b&w girls

Here's what Caliban had to say about their religion

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/v...x?ciid=1736257

Old February 15th 09, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Ah, you haven't been indoctrinated with the religion of LOLcats. White
cats can be Ceiling cat, i.e. their equivalent to a god, and so black
cats are basement cat, i.e. the devil.

Ah, it's a LOLCat thing. And here I thought I knew all about LOLCat
culture. I do remember a vague mention of a Satan cat, who as I understood
it, lived in the toilet or something. Well, clearly I'm a member of the
uninformed in the world of LOLCat theology.

Here's what Caliban had to say about their religion

http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/v...x?ciid=1736257

Caliban is a scientist! (Be very afraid! )

--
Joyce ^..^