I forgot

Old May 22nd 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default I forgot

i wouldn't volenteer the information to your vet but if they ask i would
relate the facts, to me it is the right thing to do, vet war, maybe, or
m,maybe discussion with a peer might adapt the behavoir of this vet that PTS
KFC, Lee
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
On May 15, 12:47 pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I did not expect her to be snatched by a cat rescue weirdo when she
ventured
outside,

I am more and more starting to wonder about the so-called rescuer

I have never hidden what she looked like at 25 yo. Her coat looked
awful again and June and I needed to groom out her mats. She just
could not groom herself but she hated it so much if we plucked her so
we liked to wait until it was absolutely essential.
Plus she had a dreadful URTI which my vet was finding it difficult to
control but they never said it was necessary to put her down because
of it. I will not tell them what happened. They will go ape****.
I shall say she passed away in front of the fire, overnight, if they
ask.
I don't want to start a vet war. Which it might.

Tweed

I would tell them the truth if they ask, I've never seen the point of
lying to protect someones feelings. I worry about Snoopy now, she was
never chipped for the same reason as KFC and like her, her coat is a bit
scruffy. At 19 she is nowhere near as old as KFCbut she's no kitten
either, if someone "rescued" her I don't know what I'd do.

Get her chipped. Tomorrow. In case someone "rescues" her and a vet
decides she's too old to be adopted or to bother with.
I did consider having KFC microchipped,but it would have made no
difference to call my home phone when I was in hospital.
Boyfie is chipped and now I want him to have June's number as an
alternative. I will have to get in touch with his "chip people"

Tweed

Old May 23rd 09, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
wrote:

[...]

You would lose her of course.
How sad that someone picked KFC up less than 12 hours after I went into
hospital. She just went outside to look for me and never stepped away from
her own house. Someone grabbed her from my front garden.
I will never stop looking for who did that.

Old May 24th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

On May 23, 2:47*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

*Someone grabbed her from my front garden.
I will never stop looking for who did that

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger- so she was sitting in
the front garden?

Now I am completely unable as I suspect most of us are to walk past a
cat without at least trying to stroke it but I wouldn't trespass
unless you're talking an extreme emergency say I could see blood on
the cat or he/she had just run in after being hit by a car..I might
have stood by the gate and gone "here kitty" etc but if the cat didn't
come to me I'd assume they didn't want to I would never go into some
elses garden without permission that's trespass!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Oh, I forgot tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 1 March 24th 09 03:10 PM
Oh, I forgot. . . tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 1 September 5th 08 07:02 PM
Oh I forgot OT and all that tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 5 October 12th 07 07:47 PM
Forgot this! Tanada Cat anecdotes 2 March 25th 07 03:02 PM
Forgot to add AJ Cat health & behaviour 2 January 27th 04 12:31 PM