[OT] Guess the Google

Old September 26th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default [OT] Guess the Google

You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Yowie

Old September 26th 06, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

"Yowie" wrote in message
You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work

safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Yowie

I'll play that one again! I only got a 239, but if I had a larger monitor,
I might be able to see the images better. They're really tiny!

kili

Old September 26th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathryn

"Yowie" wrote in message
You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work
safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Yowie

Very cool! My best was 309. Thanks for the link!

Kathryn

Old September 26th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:17:04 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Some of them are REALLY HARD! I tried it once and got 178 - I guessed
six out of the ten successfully.
Old September 26th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Yowie wrote:

You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work safe.
http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Wow, did I suck at that game! Mine was 70!!

It was fun, though, and I can see why it's addictive.

Yowie, I think you're the new Bev.

Joyce
Old September 27th 06, 09:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Default Guess the Google

Kathryn wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work
safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Yowie

Very cool! My best was 309. Thanks for the link!

Kathryn

Okay, I confess, Tension is feeling smug! 8^P

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tensio...cd.jpg&.src=ph

--tension

Old September 27th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

tension_on_the_wire wrote:

Okay, I confess, Tension is feeling smug! 8^P

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tensio...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Woo hoo! You must be pretty close to the limit there.

Joyce
Old September 27th 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Yowie" wrote in message
You see a collage of 20 pictures, and have to guess the keyword someone
typed into Google to get those 20 images.

My beat score is a measly 189. Its addictive, and so far has been work
safe.

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google/

Yowie

I'm hopeless at it. I ran out of time before I decided the word was
"yellow" I shall stay with Dynomite which is more addictive than bubbels.

Tweed
DUH

Old September 27th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Christina Websell wrote:
I'm hopeless at it. I ran out of time before I decided the word was
"yellow" I shall stay with Dynomite which is more addictive than bubbels.

Tweed

Hi, My name is Tension and I'm a Dino-holic.
My last game was 1 yr., 3 months, 7 days, 13 hours and 59 minutes ago.

--tension

[OT] Humor CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 April 22nd 05 12:29 AM
[OT] Posting Frequency CatNipped Cat health & behaviour 76 April 19th 05 10:30 PM
how is AOL like your Cable Company???!!! Foxsrus1 Cat health & behaviour 12 January 31st 05 09:17 PM
Fwd: For AOL user -: an alternative to google for Usenet newsgroups Evelyn Vogt Gamble (Divamanque) Cat anecdotes 0 January 27th 05 02:37 AM
What's Up With Google? OT CatNipped Cat anecdotes 29 September 6th 04 09:02 PM